• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

199 words, despite having to take more time than expected to be able to get to writing. Also took notes on another thing for Electrowood, and then finding that I didn't properly copy the notes yesterday, but luckily, I remembered the important gist of it.

I spent most of my free time at work developing some background and characters for a Pokemon fic idea I had a few weeks ago, but I didn't do much for it. I decided not to start it yet though, since I'll be gone all weekend. But, that didn't matter because I ended up starting something else. Last night I had been looking at a fic I started a couple of years ago but never finished, and I noticed how similar it was to the novella I wrote last year. So, I'm going to do a short parody where I combine them. I wrote 226 words of it before my shift ended, but I'm going to rewrite it when I get back from my trip.

4 pages of aigad chapter 14 yesterday, and then I chose violence and wrote 6 pages of one of the darkest fic ideas I have between yesterday and today.

149 words today, most of which were when I was waiting on an oil change and tyre rotation. Stopping earlyish today because I'm a little tired.

Currently writing some things for my original story! <3 Annie is reminiscing about the day she murdered a Reptile (humanoid lizard creature) for her organization and has many doubts about whether what she did was right or wrong. People are extremely racist against Reptiles, so everyone else thinks what she did was normal and acceptable, and are now questioning their relationships with her. 440 words so far!

Finished part 3 of the dark oneshot over the past few days and gave it a title (binary pulsar), and also wrote some planning stuff because I sort of don’t have a solid idea of how I wanted this to go.

Back from my trip to see my roomies. While I was there I did some small edits to a couple of my short stories I want to put in my portfolio or try to get published, and then later in the trip, I came up with another character for the Pokemon fic I was talking about last week.

Today I rewrote the very beginning of the parody fic I'm working on for now, writing 736 words for it.

Back
Top Bottom