• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

- Memory of a Ghoul: Got part of the middle scene done at the park before Double Dash started on rtainjapan. Tried to do more later but people were blasting loud music until a little while ago. Someone else called the cops on them and they didn't do jack. Less than I wanted, unproductive day in general actually.

- Memory of a Ghoul: Finished off C8 only to see it's a bit too short by comparison. Might do a bit more for it.

- Blade of the Blackout Killer: After an adventure at the mall I sat down to write at the park after not eating much of my food because a wasp showed up - food I had to buy a fork to actually eat and I rinsed off at the spray park there. It was going well until some kids came by, so I just moved and did more until some idiot start making wretching sounds nearby (no he wasn't choking). It was late so I just went back home. Progress stalled here, however.

Started catheater chapter 4 last night, and wrote about 9 pages of that in between yesterday and today. Ended up splitting the original part 1 into three to account for flow, and am currently on the beginning of part 4… ‘tis angst time.

- Blade of the Blackout Killer: Got more than I expected done today considering I was home all day. Finished off the first scene of C10, various edits, and made headway into the last scene of said chapter. Writing was going fine at night until I bashed my knee on the table and later got distracted by this red hot Dragon Quest III race on rtainjapan. Also apparently I was so out of it I forgot to actually hit post. Woke up in the middle of the night coughing with a runny nose, but feel fine (relatively speaking) now.

- Blade of the Blackout Killer: Not as much as I wanted. Progress on the second scene and a little bit of the start of the third. Distractions happened, including my cat puking and falling down the stairs an hour and a half ago. He was fine thankfully, but having to clean up the mess threw off my focus. Also oddly, I typed on the tablet itself rather than any one of the keyboards; was trying voice diction when more conked out but it wasn't working well.

Nothing today except transferring some written poems and such that I found and notes for a possible Katakura-based zombie apocalypse one-shot that doesn't really make sense in-universe or as an alternate universe. Will be adding said poems and things to my anthology, but not today. Oh right, kinda figured something out that might work for continuing Aerosteel... see what happens tomorrow.

Early this morning I suddenly had an idea for a Splatoon fanfic. I guess the Splat3 hype is real now, as it's been quite a while since I've written anything for the Splatoon series. So I wrote down the idea. I might wait to start the actual fic though till Splatoon 3 comes out and I've played it for a bit.

Then this afternoon I worked on typing out a short scene I wrote a few years ago that I would like to rewrite eventually.

Back
Top Bottom