• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

- Blade of the Blackout Killer: Better progress, but less than I wanted - was aiming to finish C10 today. I edited C1 however, and it getting too big made me decide to split it in half. It still works fine. Added a scene at the end of "C0" to give it more of a lead-in to the next one.

- Blade of the Blackout Killer: Did finish up C10 (which is now C11 I guess). Which means publication alert! Edits to C1 and posting it! Also various other edits all over the place. Started on C12.

- Memory of a Ghoul: Some edits here, too. I also drafted most of the chapter names.

Because I have writer's block I haven't gotten much done. The most I've done is modify the description of General Clockworst and revise one of the Shaman forms into a different one. In the latter's case I changed it from Supernova Starfire to Chaos Beast (it's basically both Beast Out forms from MegaMan Battle Network 6 combined), adding the Wind element to it (so now it's a Fire, Wind, Light, and Dark form, making it the first four element form), and revising its powers/abilities to better match the new form (ie: Wing Boomerang, Great Fire, Killer Tail Arrow, etc). I also made a few minor edits to the Chaos Archer Shaman form, mostly just fixing a few things and adding details I forgot.

- Blade of the Blackout Killer: Edits of various sizes here and in MoaG. As of right now, just a single line in C12. I spent most of the day stressing over things, and some of it figuring things out. But I finalized the direction of C12 after some ficreading, so just a matter of writing from here.

Back
Top Bottom