• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I didn't count exactly, but I think I wrote a little over 1000 words for my Halloween one-shot today, which puts it around 4700 words so far. I guess I need to decide pretty soon what direction I want the plot to take from here to the end.
Wow. Almost 5,000 words? I am not sure how many my Halloween short story will have. Currently, it is at 290 words at the moment.

Wrote the next chapter of Dawn of Courage this morning ("Werecat-atonic").

Anyway, the party is heading to their next destination. Nina's spirits are high after her birthday yesterday, to the party's amusement. However, her happiness is cut short thanks to the arrival of Eoleo and his Werecat lackies. Nova tricks him into running into another invisible wall, to Ian's and Hunter's dismay, before the two males have their usual confrontation. Nina ends the fight by blasting Eoleo with an energy ball, telling the Werecat off, citing that Nova is a far better man, especially since he went out of his way to get her a nice, and useful, gift yesterday. The party leaves and Eoleo vows to get Nina a "nicer" gift, which causes the party to dread what he'll do. The party makes it to the next magical campsite and sets up camp. However, Eoleo catches up to them again, presenting Nina a Glimmer Gem Necklace, which he proudly proclaims he stole, resulting in Nina punching him and chewing him out. The merchant that he stole the necklace from appears and beats the tar out of the Werecat before Kettu, who snatched the necklace while Eoleo was distracted, returns it, and Nina apologizes for the incident, explaining the whole reason for it. Fortunately, the merchant doesn't hold it against her or the party, putting the blame squarely on Eoleo. Nova then casts Banish on Eoleo and his fellow Werecats to get them out of their hair for a bit and offers the merchant some food as a small token of their apology for Eoleo's stunt, which the merchant happily agrees to. The next chapter, "The Warrior Maiden's Lust", features the return of Nova's black comedy running gag that hasn't been seen in quite some time, to his and Nina's dismay.

Forgive the double post but because my plans for the day changed I wrote the next chapter of Dawn of Courage ("The Warrior Maiden's Lust").

The party has since crossed into Sunquest Kingdom and has stopped at the first town. They are immediately swarmed by the villagers, who are eager to see them, proving to be fans of the Demon King's champion party. After some talk the party learns that there is an Undead Base a few days away from the village, nestled in Blackwood Fang Forest, giving them their next target. The party enters the village to do their normal errands. Nova breaks off from the group to examine rings, still trying to find a good ring to use as an engagement ring for Nina. He is soon confronted by a warrior maiden named Zelda. She knocks him out and kidnaps him right before Nina's eyes, teleporting to a different location, though Nina is undeterred by this development. Nova later awakens and finds himself tied up, with Zelda having stripped naked and is ready to rape him, wanting him to be her husband. However, her attempt is cut short by the timely arrival of Nina in her phoenix form, who rips the top of the tent off, grabs Zelda, and chucks her into the nearby lake. She then returns to normal, unties Nova, and teleports them back to the village, with Zelda swearing she'll claim Nova as hers. Upon return Nova starts trying to piece together why this is happening: first Joy, then Princess Elizabeth (which he conveniently leaves out due to his and Nina's promise to her father), and now Zelda, all of whom resorted to kidnapping him and attempting to rape him for one reason or another. He then comes to a theory: the universe is still out to get him, trying to reestablish the previous status quo by breaking him and Nina apart, since she helped him break said status quo by becoming his girlfriend, freeing him from his 'curse' as a cosmic plaything. Nina is willing to believe it, as she does note it only started happening after she and Nova became a couple, but vows to not let it happen. The next chapter, "Breaking Ironjaw" features the party facing off against said Undead Captain.

Some very good writing today! 629 words down over a total of two scenes.
I was punished by the gods for my hubris. After a day of stagnation due to a logical problem in the script that I had to logic my way through, and then just general executive dysfunction preventing me from getting the focus I need to actually put anything on the page, I have written a grand total of 101 words over the past 3 days.

Because he's becoming something of a prominent character in the series, I wrote a character bio for Cain Champ. Same format as usual. Stuff includes "jerk with a heart of gold", "chivalrous pervert", "the rival", "blade on a stick", "playing with fire", "everyone has standards", "bishōnen", and others. That's all I can write today as my plans for yesterday got pushed to today, so I didn't have enough time to write a chapter or anything. But it was still productive nonetheless.

Did some wordbuilding on Couriway. Bugatti (sports car) is a main theme of this town with a museum and a hotel dedicated to it. Wrote a scene where Daphne the Flabébé enjoying compact dollhouses, which it's basically Polly Pocket's from the 80’s. I heard that they're bringing it back. She can fit other dollhouses due to her size. Yvette's twin brother will appear again and might have partner. Xavier’s main goal will be revealed and I changed his pokémon team a bit.

Back
Top Bottom