• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Was able to continue on in going through Aerosteel despite distractions and such (more tweaks happened).

got 1500 words in on chapter 6 of a project ive had shelved for a couple months. good to get back into the writing groove and the timing of the chapter in general.

Nothing on Friday, more tweaks yesterday and today in Aerosteel, and a tweak today in Uncoloured.

235 words tonight. That's a lot more than the last couple! I feel like I could have written more, but it's already technically tomorrow and there's a non-zero chance I'll have to go over this and smooth things out later anyway, so I tore myself away so I can sleep.

A couple or so tweaks before finishing my run-through of Aerosteel, and a couple tweaks in Uncoloured after accidentally going through part of it. Also added a reminder in my notes for Aerosteel, and might try to start working on Aerosteel again tomorrow.

Nothing yesterday due to having something else to take care of, and 93 words today. Oh right, also had to tweak the last bit of Thursday's stuff in accordance to the reference used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom