• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Wrote the Duel Script involving the idea I had before this morning. It's between Django and Roger, with Django utterly curb-stomping Roger by cutting him off from Barian's Force with the previously mentioned Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell tactic, thereby shutting down any attempt for Roger to summon CXyz Skypalace Babylon. It also stars Utopia and Vampire Lord as the main monsters, with the latter taking a Tribute to the Doomed on Utopia's behalf using Django's Shift Trap (since he can just be revived the following turn because of his ability), showing the bond Vampire Lord is forging with Django's other Duel Spirits. And it results in Django's lecture toward Roger and Vanessa, who both start seriously considering his "advice" as a means of countering the gang, since their entire strategy is simply get their Chaos Xyz Monster on the field as quickly as possible, which often fails, leaving them with no backup plan.

Trying to work more on The Future Between Us. I'm not actually sure how long the characters should talk or what about, haha. I do know how I'm going to finish it, or rather I have a vague idea of the ending Arven is going to salute the AI in the same way the AI saluted everyone before entering the time machine

Wrote another Duel Script this morning. This one features Kain VS Roger, with both pulling out new cards in the Duel, such as Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon, Dark Sacrifice, and Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth, to name a few. Kain, like Django before him, shuts down Roger's attempt to use Barian's Force using Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell, having been informed ahead of time by Django to incorporate it into his deck as an anti-Lucifer strategy, thus leaving Roger without his Chaos Xyz Monster when he tries to fall back on it, allowing his Blue-Eyes to win.

Forgive the double post (though it has been a few hours since last time) but I managed to get another Duel Script done. I would've mentioned it earlier but I ended up conking out for a bit, as I'm still under the weather. It's actually a new version of a Duel Script I wrote previously but deleted because after a certain event in-series the chance of the character it showcased coming back was basically zilch, due to their actions. So it was revised to be a Duel between Tempest and Ted Nightly, a bully from Django's days in the orphanage who plays Insect monsters as a means of preying on his fear of them. It's an utter curb-stomp from Tempest, with her showing off some new monsters like Windwitch - Winter Bell and Clear Wing Fast Dragon, the latter of which will have some in-series lore that ties into an event back in Season 4 that was also hinted when the gang faced Ted earlier in Season 5.

Still sick, though I'm almost in the clear, so I still can't write for long. But I did another Duel Script for Psychic Duelist Django. This one features the fan character, Draco Twilight, Dueling against Samuel Suave. In short, Samuel, who has been chasing after Tempest (and still is), is hoping to steal Cinder away from Draco, and Draco ain't havin' it. The resulting Duel ends in an overwhelming victory for Draco, thus Samuel has to back down (for now, as he doesn't quit that easily when it comes to trying steal women away from others). It acts as a lead-in to another scenario where Draco is reunited with his family after getting separated from them years ago.

got some writing and planning on what im calling "dlc expansion packs," works that are far from what ive featured here. theyre going to feature less of the wacky and over-the-top humour that ive showcased before and delve more into emotional damage a little more down-to-earth atmosphere. also im probably not going to time every moment with a track, just gonna let everything flow as is. itll be weird to see a one page long chapter, but ill get used to it. now just gonna prep tracklists and everything.

Wrote another Duel Script this morning. For context, it involves Surge Dueling against Samuel in an attempt to protect his sister, Tempest, from Samuel, who has been pretty much stalking her at this point. This is also Surge's way of making amends for how he treated Tempest growing up, trying to be a true older sibling to her, showing his character development. Surge is able to win with his XYZ-Dragon Cannon, though not as cleanly as some past Duels lately, and Django, who has had enough of Samuel, reports him to the police for stalking Tempest despite his own distain for law enforcement.

While I'm still debating the idea in general, I did a Capsule Monster List for the main cast of Psychic Duelist Django, just in case I decide to follow through on it. Everyone gets 5 monsters, except Django and Noble, who get 8 (technically 9 but 2 fuse together) and 4 (technically 5 but 2 fuse together), respectively, and they're all monsters they use in their actual decks, except Noble's, which are just random ones. Also, some of Django's go through evolutionary processes, specifically Dark Magician becoming Magician of Black Chaos, Odd-Eyes Dragon becomes Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, and Curse of Dragon fusing with Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight to become Sky Galloping Gaia the Dragon Champion. One of Noble's monsters also becomes a fusion, specifically his Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts fuses with Berfomet to become Chimera the Flying Mystical Beast. They also get to have their respective Numbers, too, such as Utopia, Galaxy Tomahawk, Lion Heart, etc. I'm still mulling the idea over, as it could act as a means of leading into the Millennium World-like arc that'll take place in the series, acting as sort of a prolog since the Capsule Monster world is connected to Astral Spirit and the Psykinoxes in general. Not totally sure yet but at least I have something in case I decide to follow up on it.

Spent some time yesterday playing with a height comparison chart I happened upon, fixing the height and weight for a couple characters, saving screenshots of the comparison chart as references, making a couple changes in Uncoloured to reflect the character change, making a change in Aerosteel because I forgot the height difference between Umi and Kira, and writing 9 words in Uncoloured. 32 words today (I think).

While maint didn't eat my post (as it used to do), I was at least lucky to be able to save the entirety of it yesterday because what was saved in the draft was an incomplete version.

Back
Top Bottom