• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Got a fair bit of outdoor writing done today. Yay, progress. Even having to go inside and lie down due to pollen or something didn't stop me entirely, I just whipped out the portable keyboard and kept going.
Outside writing is the best! When I was in college, my roommate and I would like to go on short walks and then stop somewhere with a nice view and write.

___

Nothing yesterday because I was preparing for an interview I had this morning. Then today I did some small edits to my fic, and wrote 560 words for it.

Close to publication of next Prema chapter. GDQ distracting. Also facecrashing.

Outside writing is the best! When I was in college, my roommate and I would like to go on short walks and then stop somewhere with a nice view and write.
I do it often. Should clarify I was at my grandmother's when doing that, but I've done it at the park too.

A bit of progress just now. Factory reset my tablet just to get rid of an accidental update nag that slipped through due to the new router not having a complete block on the servers. Had the sense to back everything up, but I'll need to get it back onto the main sector of the tablet since Markor only seems to like saving to the virtual space.

Back
Top Bottom