• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

643 words. A smaller amount, but I've officially reached the end of the story's critical points with a clean round total of 5000 words exactly! From here on anything I add is simply additional scenes, that, while nice to have, are not strictly necessary for satisfactory completion of the story. Mostly they're just extra action scenes that I think would be fun to write, plus of course some shuffling of details into more organic positions depending on how much I do end up adding.

968 words, completing the dialogue and set-up for the first additional scene, plus rewriting the second (if all additional scenes make it in, the third) transformation sequence to make it less resemble the first one, and give it more of its own flavour. Next on the agenda is the fight for the first additional scene. In the best case scenario, I'll make like the last one and get swept up in the vision, blasting out the whole thing in a day. But that feels unrealistic to expect for every single one, we'll see.

And the new chapter 16 is completed! Just like that, nearly 2.7k words. Gave me some direction too; I'll have some stuff to edit, but in the meantime, I got some stuff down for what is now C32 (it would've been C30 before all these additions) because a good line of dialogue jumped into my mind and I got some extra around it.

Writing a new case. Finished the investigation part. Setting up a fun and funny scene for the girls to do. Almost 5000 words in.

Today it was only 316 words, but it's still an important amount since it marks the end of the first additional scene! Now I've just gotta start on Additional Scene 2, and by the time I'm done with that the story should be content-complete!

Back
Top Bottom