• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do think Ash's clothes will be in Gen 5?

Waffles

Filthy Human
Reaction score
Will he go back to his old clothes, or will he get some new ones?
I think he might get a look simliar to Red's or Gold's

Why would he ever go back to his old clothes?

He'll get another new outfit.

There was a Misty thread like this days ago.
Someone close this thread as it is not necessary.

Who knows? It's hard to guess, but he would likely look the same like is is now, with a different colored Pokeball on his hat.

That Misty thread is different, we don't even know if Misty is coming back at all so its like whats the point? But here Ash gets new clothes every generation. Hmm I think it will be like the next generations boys clothes.

I would probably see Ash's clothes similar to Red's clothes....He REALLY need "different" Style...not recolour.

Ash's Sinnoh look like recolour of Ash's Hoenn. :/

A mix of Red's and the new male trainer's clothes.

This is very hard to guess, because the characters' sense of style is very unusual. I'm assuming it won't be that different than his old clothes. The only pattern we can really follow is to believe that he might get a hat like his last two, with a different colored Pokéball.

Am I the only one here who wants to see Ash in shorts? :naughty:
Realistically though, I think his next gen outfit will once again be a mixture of his usual outfit and next gen boy's outfit. It's hard to decide how Ash will look now, when we still don't know what next gen boy will look like. but I am affraid one thing is sure, he will unfortunately once again have blue pants.
It's shame they don't want to give Ash shorts, but since he didn't waer it in tropical Orange Islands, he obviously will never be :scared:

It'll probably look similar to the new male trainers get-up. Ash's new clothes look similar to Lucas's.

His Gen V outfit will include a red cap, a T-shirt, something in a shade of blue worn over it, jeans, sneakers and fingerless gloves. But those are all givens, aren't they? =P There's a good chance it'll reflect Gen V's male protagonist's outfit, but it doesn't have to be as close as the DP one. I mean, Ash's AG outfit wasn't that similar to Brendan or Red's outfits.

The real question is what exactly he'll wear over his T-shirt. First he had that short-sleeved jacket with the doofy collar, then the hoodie, and now he's back to a short-sleeved jacket with a doofy collar... I hope that means the hoodie will make a return. I like hoodies. And I don't like doofy collars.

I certainly don't expect anything much different, but I'd like to see a different design on his hat, and I'd like his footwear to actually look like sneakers again. In AG and DP his sneakers look weird.

No doofy collars or hoodies. Open hoodie with a doofy collar shirt inside with gloves.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom