• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you call the currency?

What do you call it?

• Pokémon Dollars

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • PokéDollars

Votes: 93 27.8%
  • PokéMoney

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Zenny

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • PokéYen

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • Pen

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Pyen

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Dollars

Votes: 47 14.1%
  • Yen

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Credits

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Poké

Votes: 72 21.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
I just call it money. As long as I have enough of "P" I really don't care.

I just usually say 'money', like - "I have 6,980 money" xD Really sophisticated, I know.

I tend to call it monies. I know it sounds childish but I don't feel right saying I have a thousand money. D:

I simply call them dollars. Why confuse myslef with another name? To me, all currency in games is dollars. Unless u pick up a coin to get them (like in PMD or Mario), then they become Coins. I even call the Rings in Sonic Coins.

A younger me would smack you. It bothered the hell out of me when I was a kid when someone would mix up the coins from Mario with the rings from Sonic.

I don't have a name for it. Whenever I see, for example, ₱1500, I just think "1500!". I've never had a name for it.

That's how I read it in my head. Though that's generally how I read any currency in my head if it's written out in that way. $1500 is just 1500 in my head too.

Pokémoney, although in context i refer to it as something like 1000 Pokécoins.

I just call it money. If I couldn't call it that, it'd probably be yen, considering they're yen in the JP versions.

Poké because that's what they call it in PMD. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't be dollars cos I'm English and PokéQuid or PokéPounds doesn't sound right, does it?

eh, well i usually call it PokéDollors as i have a hard time just calling them Poké, like in PMD. So i go off of what Colo/XD call them, tho if you were to ask me how much money i have, i'd prolly just say dollars if i know you don't know pokemon well.

Back
Top Bottom