• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What Do You Do When the Game is Done?

F-O

Reaction score
I currently breed competitive pokémons but if I get bored I thought about trying to defeat the Elite Four with every fully evolved pokémon.

Alola :v /
Reaction score
Excluding post game like Looker missions.. First completing the regional and national dex for oval charm and shiny charm, then breeding loads of 'mons, then play a lot in pokéamie, then train them, then test test 'em battle with them. The usual circle of competitive players.

Reaction score
After I defeat the Elite Four and did all the post-game stuff, I fill up every spot in the first two PC Boxes with my favourite Poke's and train them till they beat the Elite Four aswell lol

01001000 01001001
Reaction score
After the Looker subquest, I just do anything I need to do. But I mostly just Wonder Trade.

Reaction score
Usually I shiny hunt for Pokémon I want and I try to complete the Pokédex as much as possible (all of them + all the forms/formes).

We are but men
Reaction score
Lots of IV breeding, some battling, some trading

Masuda Method is where it's at now :cool: