• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you do with Pokemon cards?

Title

• Total voters
I put them in my binder(s) (and put the cards I wanna keep protected in a sleeve before putting them in the binder).

I only play the TCG on TCG Live on my phone, I don't play it IRL.

I've been collecting for years and I don't know a thing about how to actually play the tcg

I used to collect Pokemon cards with my sister and we would play the Pokemon trading card game together.

I have since sold my collection, but when I used to collect them, I mainly just put them in a binder. The only time I've ever actually played the card game was with my brother when we were younger and it was very casually, that and we were just bad at it and confused by the trainer and energy cards and coins at the time.

I primarily collect them for the illustrations, and play the game casually on the side. Or at least I used to, the truth is I haven't actively done either in about 7 years now. ^^;

These days there's only a handful of cards that I still really want to add to my collection, and I just don't get a chance to play the TCG much since I'm not a hardcore tournament player lol. But technically yes, my answer is both.

i don't collect pokémon cards at the moment and haven't since around the time sun/moon came out, but what i used to do primarily was collect cards & trade them with other people. a few times i triiied to play with other people in elementary school, but none of us had any idea how to play so i don't really count it lol. i have seen people talking about it though so i am somewhat interested...

Been playing competitively since 2015. I have a small collection I care for, but I don't really care for collecting all that much in the general sense. I mostly just try to keep it to what I need for my decks. I'm not even great at organizing where my playable cards are so it's probably for the best that I don't make it more difficult for myself lol. I try to go to a prerelease for every set, but that aside, it's probably been around five years since I bought a single booster pack. I do still get to open packs for entering/doing well at tournaments anyways. Not going for a Worlds invite this year since I hadn't had the means to go to any majors this season but I have won a league cup and three league challenges!

I've been collecting during the X and Y era. Stop during sun and moon and came back last October. I've collect a lot of the Sword and Shield sets. I'm not a big fan of Scarlet and violet sets except for the 151 set. I dislike the terrastal Ex, they are ugly as hell.

Back
Top Bottom