• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Do You Fear?

I fear bugs. I know, how typical. :p

Well to narrow it down, it's those giant ants with wings (not termites) that get me. Where I live, we get them every summer. They love my house. They love to troll me. But God do I hate them.

I also have a fear of drowning/suffocating. Although who doesn't? Lol.

I am deathly afraid of frogs, snakes and lizards and most insects.

I also have a fear a drastic sudden change.

I fear insects, especially roaches, spiders and even moths and butterflies. I HATE roaches especially. Them and their wings...

I have globophobia - fear of balloons. I never stay in a room long if there's a balloon in it.

A bit of arcophobia. I get nervous and twitchy sometimes.

I don't like the speed of them, or the height that they go. Give me a stair case and I am ok. Go onto Wikipedia and look at the Shard. 304m high, and it has a glass elevator :S. I am hopefully going on it in December :p

Bugs, zombies (lol) and this may sound odd, cracked glass. My family used to have glass shower doors. I had just gotten out of the shower when one decided it would be fun to break. I fear what would have happened if I had been inside.

Do you mean like, an elevator? I'm terrified of those too, I thought I was the only one! I just hate the thought of being trapped in a large metal box with no way out ... it just scares me.

I used to be scared of lifts too when I was young, I was terrified of being trapped in one or plummeting to the ground in one. I got over that fear as I got older but I still feel uneasy when I'm in a lift even now.

I'm also scared of heights and I don't particularly like flying much.

Airplanes crashing and blowing up/accidents, but yet I love airplanes so much.

I suffer from a few phobias. I don't usually like admitting it but I really do.

Acrophobia- A fear of heights. Whenever I' am in a tall building or an exposed ledge of some kind I feel frightened.

Ataxophobia- Fear of disorder or untidiness. I really can't stand to have myself surrounded by chaos or to have anything be untidy.

Apiphobia. Bees and wasps, man. Can't stand them. It's a rather amusing juxtaposition when I'll be playing with a spider one minute then running from a honeybee the next.

I'm afraid of losing my few really close friends. Also bugs, spiders, and...sock monkeys.

Arachnophobia - Little spiders are OK, but I freak when I see a Daddy Long Legs.
Glossophobia - I can never talk to a bunch of people.
Thermophobia - When I attempt to cook something, I can never flip whatever I'm cooking. When I'm going to put something into the pan from a bowl or something, My hands never get beyond the warm air around the pan.

I just....Ugh...I would hate explaining this. Okay, I get scared when there is some sort of ball flying at me. At gym when they kick a ball at me I would basically scream and try to get away instead of getting it.
Also, I have a fear of Surgery and anything else related to it. Cause it might give me that feeling where I might get tortured to death.

Becoming overweight, I have an irrational fear of gaining weight. And I mentioned centipedes on this thread before, but it's mostly just house centipedes, to be more specific.

starfish. lakes. any reasonably large body of water. tightropes. people. being comatose indefinitely. my mom dying, my uncle dying, being stuck in a fire, most scenarios that involve me dying. becoming immortal. not being able to move on my own. not being happier than i am now. feeling happy. public speaking. people who are afraid of black/gay/trans* people. my friends, sometimes. gaining weight. everyone considering me as a novelty on a level i don't recognize. sex. smoking. my body. the whole 9-5 shtick. not having enough money to travel (tbqh that's the only thing i could possibly see myself using money for, aside from the obvious, i.e. food, water, shelter, etc., and books). falling in love. not falling in love. becoming a parent. being alone. feeling hollow indefinitely. becoming illiterate. no end to my self-loathing.

all that i feel like thinking about right now.

Other than spiders, I'm afraid of being looked down upon, especially by a rich blond person.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom