• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Do You Fear?

I fear very few things now.

My main one is being forced to support myself. Actually, that's my only fear now. XD

What are you scared of?

As the title says, what are some things you're scared of?

I'm scared of:
-Spiders / Any type of insect / Lizards / Frogs / etc...
-Thunder and Lightning
-Talking on the phone
-Being in crowds of people
-Public speaking

That's the ones I can think of off the top of my head. So what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bugs, Ghosts, and the Dark. I guess I get easily rattled by those things. (Anyone who saw this coming might be psychic.)

LOL no, spiders seriously freak me out though, as well as heights and enclosed spaces.

I have a few irrational phobias that kill me sometimes as well as a fear of bugs, death and losing friends

Lesse umm...

Tornadoes. I'm deathly afraid of tornadoes. I've had nightmares about them where I literally wake up screaming.

I also don't like when I'm swimming and can't see the bottom.

And Carousels. Terrified. Yes, this is ridiculous, but I am terrified of them. I mean like come on all those horses look rabid and the music they play is creepy as all heck.

Currently the big ones for me are:

- Unstable heights (high balconies are fine, ladders are not)
- Small spaces (can't even use airplane bathrooms :\ )
- Places I can't see (especially those horrifying outhouses which just go down and down forever)
- Any permanent physical damage
- Germs
- Shame
- Robots (to the point where I get uneasy seeing a Transformer -_-; )
- Being yelled at or made fun of by adults

Being forgotten, what other people think about me, storms (that one is has a story behind it), being rejected, being around people, and being alone.

Quite a strange combo those last two.

I completely forgot to mention my heart palpitates when I see so many holes or things in one place (lotus seed pod, mass amount of ticks in a dog's ear, beehives). I believe it's called trypophobia.

Absolutely terrified of Hospitals/Doctors Office/Clinics. Will not go into or near any of those places.

I'm scared of walking into a room and finding someone I know dead. I guess you could say I'm scared of massive change with no warning. I think snakes are pretty cute though, as long as they're non-venomous.

Also, wasps. I hate everything about the little freaks, like their appearance, the noise they make... urgh, thinking about it makes me want to shiver.

Last edited:
Would like to update and say that I no longer fear pain. Not sure if that was something I ever did really fear; it's something I simply hate, not so much fear.

The only things I now fear are surprises and dying. I should clarify that I do not mean death, simply the process of going from living to dead. shit scares me cray

So yeah, that's about it for now.

I still have my fear of needles and pain. I also fear dying and the end of time in general.

I have more fears yay. Ones I just thought of

Im afraid of everything

Getting killed/people killing me
people physically hurting me
abandonment/everyone abandoning me
people turning against me
being accused of things
being yelled at/yelling in general
fainting, especially in a public place
roller coasters- Ive never been on one and I never plan to at all, they really scare me.
My family members dying
being homeless/broke/not be able to afford to live
generally any loud noise
fast moving things, dunno why but its scary
being all alone, like totally alone
rejection
car accidents/being in an accident in general
being hated

Losing my job. That's a really big fear of mine lately. I was fired by Walmart and Target deemed me fit only for seasonal work so I'm really afraid of losing any other employment I currently have. It's a bit too close to BotCon for me to have to go on yet another job search.

I'm terribly afraid of my teeth falling out. Hair? No problem. Putting on weight? Pfft. Teeth falling out? NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Strangers, drowning, thunderstorms, getting into a car accident, and getting emotionally hurt again

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom