• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Do You Fear?

The two things I fear the most.
Clowns: Watching IT (stephen king book adaptation) made my fear of clowns higher than it ever was (no wonder the other actors were scared of tim curry).
Wasps: I'm fine with bees and spiders but these things scare the hell out of me. Instead of "not the bees!" it's "not the wasps!" for me.

Not to sound like a smart-aleck but I'm afraid of anything that could potentially harm me :p

But I'm especially afraid of assailants/rapists, dying a slow and painful death (more specifically cancer or being burned/drowned to death), and needles (not so much the needles themselves but of being poked by them; I absolutely HATE getting shots!!!)

More than anything though, I'm deathly afraid of spiders. They're so gross and at least two have crawled on me and nearly traumatized me. And I don't see how anyone can think of a tarantula as a pet. If I had one in my room, I'd never go home ever again!! :bawl:

what I'm scared of???

~blood.........
~cochroaches
~lizards
~spiders(?)
~wounds(mine or sumone else's)
~thunder(occasionally)
~my dreams.....
~the dark....
~thinking of the possible future
~getting separated from my family
~scary movies
~getting sick
and......well,getting far away from my crush(a new guy,not my former crush and also BFFL ;))
and some more..........

Bees (those are scary little devils)
I'm also scared as hell to be diagnosed with cancer or any other life threating diseases.

being by myself. i have to have a person or animal(preferably a cat) with me at all times.
insects really scare me too. i think it's the legs and faces.... >.<

Here's a list:

Heights.
Insects(especially spiders).
Small rooms. I'm extremely claustrophobic.
The dark. I can't go in dark rooms.
Horror movies.
Haunted houses.
Ghosts and mysterious paranormal stuff.
Pointy objects.
Germs. I have a fear of getting sick.
Dogs. I just can't trust them...
Monkeys. Ditto the dog comment.
Snakes. I. Can't. Stand. Snakes.
Blood. I can't stand the sight of blood. EVER.
Sleep. I know, odd one. But at one point, I couldn't even fall asleep(until I got so tired) because I wondered HOW you fall asleep. It scared me for unknown reasons.

Last edited:
I have Aquaphobia(or could be known as Hydrophobia I think)... Which means I have a HUGE fear of the ocean, lakes, or of being in any type of water. I can't even stand going in a bath or a pool. I even fear being in the water on video games!

And also, this kind of goes with my other fear, but anything that lives in the water. Even fish.

Open water. When there's nothing but water in every direction. It freaks me out.

And wasps. I got stung right on the nose when I was six and I've despised them ever since. I'm fine with bees, though. Weird.

Aichmophobia-fear of needles or pointed objects. I hate, hate, hate needles. I fainted when I got my ears pierced.

For the lulz: Arachibutyrophobia-fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

I fear insects. Any kind, but my fear gets worse the bigger they are. I also hate it when they fly. Moths, cockroaches and wasps are my ultimate nightmare XD

I fear injections. To the point I had to get vaccinated when I was 16, and never did. I'm 19 now. Er...

I also dislike intrusive medical procedures, but really, who doesn't?

And lastly, I think it's the worse... being alone with nobody else in the world who would help me. I just... I can't even.

Spiders: I'm pretty much scared of poison and with spiders I can never tell when I should be crushing or when I should be running away and calling animal services
Holding Babies: I love babies but I hate the possibility of dropping them
Sharp Objects: Afraid of getting stabbed
Fish Bones/Choking Hazards: 2 experiences- My mom almost choked on a fish bone and I almost choked on a peppermint. Never again.
Dementophobia (Fear of Insanity): I am so afraid that one day I'll wake up in the mental ward after I think I've just been out for a drive, and find out that I wantonly ran over pedestrians or something
Fear of Being Alone: The classic "I hope to find love one day" fear

I am afraid of heights and the dark (laugh if you will, it's actually perfectly logical). And failure. Failure is quite frightening for me.

I'm not really sure if I have any full-blown phobias, although I do have problems with anxiety. As for what I actually fear? The number one thing is being totally alone. Not "I get left in a room for 20 minutes" kind of alone; the "I have no one" kind.

Oh, wait. I'm also afraid of physical aging. Deathly afraid of getting old. Because my body is already dealing with conditons and problems that are generally associated with old people. Like massive joint problems, arthritis, fragile vascular system and so on. Thinking about getting old, while already dealing with that, and knowing that it'll just get much, much worse...? Ugh... The thought utterly terrifies me.

I have a massive irrational fear of wasps, bees, hornets, anything of that description. If one comes around, I will run screaming.

As for one true, full blown phobia I have, Electricity. I am terrified of anything exposed with an electric charge. I think it developed since I have been shocked so many times, once severely when I was building a strobe light in high school.

Heights would be one. But only when I'm almost sure I'll fall off.

Zombies. I just don't like them.

Death.

Really, I've had a fear of it since I was in elementary school. I know that everybody dies, but just the thought of it bothers me...

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom