• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you put on your toast?

British Banette

Also Known As BB ^.^
Reaction score
Im sorry if this thread has already been done but anyway, as the title suggestes, simply say what was the last thing you spread on your toast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What was the last thing you spread on your toast?

Well, this is a unique topic!

For me, it's lemon curd. I don't normally eat toast.

Strawberry and apple marmalade that I made myself.

Lol. Peanut butter I believe. :p

nothing quite like slightly salted butter on warm toast :) but chocolate spread on toast and crumpets is WIN!

Oh man... what can't I put on toast. XD;;

Usually, I have butter on my toast.... Then there are times where I have a jelly or jam on it. Nutella or cream cheese is great, too. I've also put peanut butter on them. o3o I've also gone ahead and topped toast with either scrambled or over easy eggs. Hmm... Oh... and I've made a poor man's pizza out of toast, too. XD

Nutella, organic chunky peanut butter, whatever preserves I have on hand - raspberry is delicious, as is strawberry and the like.

Uhh, I also put eggs on my toast.

I don't usually put anything on toast!

Though sometimes, very rarely nowadays, I use butter.

Champagne Marmite from about four years ago... Marmite never goes bad... Right..?

Oh, I also despise Marmite (the NZ version. Never had the UK one), and Vegemite.

They taste like crap to me.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom