• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think happened with the other Pallet Town Trainers?

Wasn't it said that they quit? I think Prof. Oak mentioned it and if they quit being trainers then I think it means that they didn't want anything more to do with Pokemon over all. I doubt they decided to follow a different Pokemon related goal but I guess it does not matter since we will never see those two trainers.

Kind of a missed opportunity to showcase Bulbasaur's evolutions. It's weird that they got so little screentime since Bulbasaur was the easiest to start with in Red and Blue/Green.

I wonder if the trainers went through something similar that Satoshi did in movie 20 when he had a nightmare. Except for the whole "a world without Pokémon thing".

Interesting how they showed these two trainers in the beginning of the movie, since movie 20 seemed to be partially themed around Satoshi struggling with being a trainer.

Maybe that is why he was so angry when he lost because he might not have been able to continue being a trainer if he kept losing.

Another idea, though they’d never do it, PM 2019 is a bit of a missed opportunity to have shown these trainers since Ash is back in Kanto. They could have shown up, potentially having become research assistants for Professor Oak especially since it doesn’t seem to be very uncommon of a path for trainers. After all, look at Bianca from the BW games.

They gave up on pokémon and joined other background extras we see in most fillers.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom