• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think of the boy?

25rja0p.jpg

^ Win.

Well, I like his clothes and hairstyle, but...
I think a... less confident look would have suited him better.

Now whatever gave you that indication.

He's certainly still a potato-haired head.

I like the boy. Will be playing as him in my JP Black, which will likely be my main game for Gen5 at first. Prolly will wanna play him again in whatever the third version ends up being too, since I'm not really fond at all of the girl's design though I'll play her once.

HES SO CUUUUUUUTE! *_______*
I'm taking it home. :3 srsly. i liked so much it. i don't know why.

He's a lot cooler than most of the other male protagonists. So much good has come from the PCs being older.

I really like his design. It's way better than the previous male designs, by far. He looks a lot like me, actually. XD His sweater is even blue, my favorite color! I think there's a good chance that I'll be playing him in my JP version of Black or White.

Edit: He ctually reminds me of Lyra, having the same hair and eye color. But that's a good thing, since Lyra is my 2nd favorite female protagonist.

I really like White-kun! His design compared with Black-chan bugs me, though. ._. Really, WHY must the boy be fully dressed while the girl shows all skin?! It seriously bugs me! And here I thought Gen V would be a huge shake-up! fffff

Okay, before I turn this into a rant-athon for me. D8; I always loved the boy designs. Even the DPPt male hero. His FLAT CAP (as I learned from Ryu, it's not a beret at all!) is a real classy touch, and I love scarves in general! Plus Brendan/Emerald hero's outfits are quite cool, too. And I don't think White-kun and Red/FRLG hero look alike at all. D: The only hero who looks like Red is Ethan/Gold.

White-kun looks like a pushover compared to Red, even with a baseball cap. Which is why I like White-kun! He's very cute, too, and quite innocent-looking with those huge brown eyes. More like a "country bumpkin" compared to Black-chan, who looks like a city-punk to me. And I think I found my first cosplay Pokemon project. D: His hair is all foofy, kinda like my hair when I wear a hat!

I think I like the new male character more than any other male character (and I really liked Red and Brendan's designs.) It might be because his coat is my kind of style. Just the way his design is put together works really well in my opinion.

It's Black, It's White
It's Tough For You
To Get By
It's Black , It's White, Whoo

I like his design. He's so cute! But not as cute as the girl! SHE is adorable.

It's good to have a break from fashion models and one boy with an unfortunate choice of hat for once.

He could be a little more unique though. I can't help but think Red with Lucas' Platinum outfit.

Edit: He ctually reminds me of Lyra, having the same hair and eye color. But that's a good thing, since Lyra is my 2nd favorite female protagonist.

I was actually thinking the same thing. His hair flips up like Kotone's and he has parts of his hair curl into his face like Kotone's bangs.

I like 'em both. I like the boy just as much, if not more than, Red and Ethan (which are the only two male PCs I like)

I like the girl better than all the previous girls, which is saying a lot because I love all the previous girls.

Still, I think the boy's my new favorite PC, with the girl coming in a close second.

They're just plain awesome, both of them.

^Agreed, Red and Ethan are my favorite male characters. I'm still confused by Brendan's hair color (is it white or is that just his hat?) and Lucas' hat...

Also, I think that all the girl characters are well-designed, too.

~ I just finished spriting them:

al101x.jpg

The best male character in the series as far as I'm concerned. It took Red's new design, removed the stupid hat and picked a much better one, made vast improvements to the hair, and added the epic of Lucas' Platinum outfit.

He makes me think of a younger Noland, who is my favorite male character in the series. And that's awesome.

I like white-kun a lot purely because of his age, or rather the fact that he's older than past protagonists. He's also a little racy, IMHO.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom