• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think of the boy?

Somari

Reaction score
Everyone has been discussing the girl but not much on the boy, like always.

He's alright. I like him better than Lucas.

The girl is the better design, like almost every gen honestly.

I like 'em both. I like the boy just as much, if not more than, Red and Ethan (which are the only two male PCs I like)

I like the girl better than all the previous girls, which is saying a lot because I love all the previous girls.

Still, I think the boy's my new favorite PC, with the girl coming in a close second.

They're just plain awesome, both of them.

25rja0p.jpg

I like him but he'll never be better than Brendan. But the Girl is alot better than the male.

The girl simply looks awesome by design. By comparison, the male looks a little bit like a wuss. He certainly looks better than the males of previous generations, by the "urban" look to him, but he just doesn't suit my tastes.

Guy look I like since it seems a bit more refreshing, though I wish they gave him a different color jacket... since the light blue clashes with his cap. >.<;

Wow, it seems like I'm the only one who hates the girl (her hair looks like she just got out of bed and her shorts look awful). Whatever.

Back to the point of the thread. I like the boy. Nothing fancy, but a good design nonetheless.

I prefer the boy over the girl in terms of design. The girl looks like she works at a 1950s salon for some reason. I also hate the girl's hair so yeah, the guy looks better IMO. XD

His hair kind of puts me off a bit, I prefered Brendan myself, but I am sure I shall grow to like him.
The girl,however.. erf, I hate the little side strands of hair and her two antennae-like spikes sticking up from her ponytail. At first I was completely thrilled at having a female protagonist with a ponytail,as it is my favorite hair style for females and I almost ALWAYS use it for my own female characters in RPs, but seeing the design of her hair kinda took me by surprise,almost gagged, but I shall grow to simply ignore the bits I do not like and rejoice that she does in fact have a ponytail.

Probably one of my favs because he dresses very casually..not like lucas with a scarf and berrot...like wtf

the girl is cool too...i also like the fact that they're older

His hair style looks lame, but other than that hes alright, his design is simple, which is good cause i dont like complicated.

He really reminds me of classic Red, which is pretty cool. I was neutral to Gold's new design, Lucas, and Brendan, so it's finally good to be able to play through a Pokemon game again without wondering if I should have chosen the female one.

Don't you mean Red? Plus he's better looking then Satoshi.

No. I don't.

First there was Red. Then Ashe who is an expy of Red. And now Black, who is an Expy of Ashe.

BW boy is a copy of a copy.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom