• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GO What do you think of the new CP rebalances?

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Since the rebalance got rolled out (and then redacted for a moment), do you guys like the way they adjusted the CP of some of the Pokemon? Was there anything you would like to be seen done differently?

I'm really glad that Blissey got nerfed for one thing. I never even powered one up that much, and they were always such a pain to fight.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I didn't really notice much of a difference amongst my usual battlers for Gyms/Raids. I never maxed out my Blissey - so I'll have to see what others are saying about any and all nerfing that has happened. But I agree they were a pain to fight, I've wasted so much revives/potions because of them being a pain to take down.

the future is not written
Reaction score
I'm really excited because I gym heavily, and if it's gonna save me some time on my quest for gold gym badges. Not only because Blissey gets massively nerfed, but because my attackers also get a big buff. My perfect level 40 smack down Tyranitar got up to 3830 before they rolled back the rebalance.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
I'm also very excited about this rebalance and hope it gets rolled back in soon, as long as they do fix the extra HP problem first.

I don't mind the nerf on Blissey and the like at all; they're still top defenders, just easier to take down, which is still nice for gym attacking. Meanwhile all the so-called glass cannon raid attackers get nice HP buffs, and some CP numbers end up pretty nicely (Machamp past 3000 CP, really?! :D)

Considering raid boss HP is static too, Attack stayed the same and Defense is either equal or went down while our counters' bulk went up too, it's even better!