• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

Reaction score
It's super random (I think; unless they all are connected :oops: ) But I feel like they're in a Pokemon avatar mood. So, Mawile possibly?

Last edited:
Aria and Tohru's Dream World 「夢世界」
Reaction score
Since you're basically always picking random battle shounen characters, I'll go for Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin.

dark cherry
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Since it all seems to boil down to your personal artwork and projects; I'd assume that the ominous, antagonist-looking individual standing in the middle of your signature would prop up at some point.

Reaction score
I'll guess you'll never change your avatar, or are gonna keep the same one for a long time. To be honest I don't remember you using anything else other than this Yu-Gi-Oh dragon.

Harbinger of Disaster
Reaction score
An OC

I'll guess you'll never change your avatar, or are gonna keep the same one for a long time. To be honest I don't remember you using anything else other than this Yu-Gi-Oh dragon.
I've been planning to change "soon" for a while now, actually, but I haven't been about to come up with something to change to. I think the last thing I used was Cyber End Dragon, and I probably changed to this one in June-July.

Reaction score
(She was in my last avatar btw, and this one too - the middle girl)

Based on your username, I'm guessing you'll keep with an Achamo. Though next time you might try an anime picture or a fanart instead of a sprite.

dark cherry
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
I'm not that versed into Yu-Gi-Oh content, so all I can surmise is that they'll use an OP Dragon card.

(Also, I'm pretty sure it's all in jest, but what's with GalacticRonpa and all the Wild Takes? I don't really see EternalPokeFanGirl as the kind of person who'd utilize reaction faces as themes.)