• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

Water Hashira
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Hard to guess since your choices are quite random. It's a pokégirl this time so I guess next would be Iris.

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
They might use the Barf from "Spaceballs"

@GalacticRonpa is the FIFA football name for communist China.... "China People's Republic' most of the world just simply calls it China - 中华人民共和国 - Zhōnghuá rénmín gònghéguó

Reaction score
they will use their talent to make another good looking OC
at least for them

Aria and Tohru's Dream World 「夢世界」
Reaction score
自分の才能を使って、もう一つの良さそうなオリジナルキャラ作ります
アイツ自身のためにな

(I didn't get the "at least for them" part, so I changed it to "For his own sake")

Either Goronda or Nagetsukesaru.

Reaction score
(at least for you... means you will like, as I don't like 'human avatars' - had to look up the names, since some us non Japanese name nerds won't tell without looking them up, we are that dumb, will admit it, way too many to memorize)

they will use their talents to create another person