• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

Since you're basically always picking random battle shounen characters, I'll go for Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin.

Since it all seems to boil down to your personal artwork and projects; I'd assume that the ominous, antagonist-looking individual standing in the middle of your signature would prop up at some point.

88U.gif

This gif, because :wynaut: xD

I'll guess you'll never change your avatar, or are gonna keep the same one for a long time. To be honest I don't remember you using anything else other than this Yu-Gi-Oh dragon.

An OC

I'll guess you'll never change your avatar, or are gonna keep the same one for a long time. To be honest I don't remember you using anything else other than this Yu-Gi-Oh dragon.
I've been planning to change "soon" for a while now, actually, but I haven't been about to come up with something to change to. I think the last thing I used was Cyber End Dragon, and I probably changed to this one in June-July.

(She was in my last avatar btw, and this one too - the middle girl)

Based on your username, I'm guessing you'll keep with an Achamo. Though next time you might try an anime picture or a fanart instead of a sprite.

Back
Top Bottom