• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the above user's voice is like?

(That's a tricky question, really xD We tend to hear our voices in a completely different way than we actually sound inside our heads, and we usually don't like about how we really sound. I eventually got used to listening to my own voice even though I think I sound like a teenager when people say I don't)

Anyway for Cheeda - maa ree, and it's a guess: normal pitch, perhaps a little bit to the high part.

Given your general persona, I'm inclined to believe that you have a phlegmatic, articulate diction, able to express yourself in verbose prose as if you're simply that adapted to it. Also, regarding some self-inserts you make, you seem like you got that kind of demeanor in which you sometimes lead yourself to prattle on in either self-reflections... or just blatantly fangirling on the things you're interested in, in a tone that would come off as a lecture to the uninterested or apathetic.

I imagine you with a voice similar to mine when I was 15 (which wasn't exactly deep, more to a young-ish side), but with a General American accent instead of my thick Br one.

Given your general persona, I'm inclined to believe that you have a phlegmatic, articulate diction, able to express yourself in verbose prose as if you're simply that adapted to it. Also, regarding some self-inserts you make, you seem like you got that kind of demeanor in which you sometimes lead yourself to prattle on in either self-reflections... or just blatantly fangirling on the things you're interested in, in a tone that would come off as a lecture to the uninterested or apathetic.
A descriptive answer makes me feel compelled to respond. In all actuality, the way I speak is... very different to how I type. I tend to be rather quiet in real life around everyone save for one person, as I do realize nobody is actually interested in my prattling. [Doesn't help that I hate the sound of my own voice either.]

Other than the apparent accent, I feel you may speak quickly and have a lot to say much of the time, with a youthful-sounding voice.

I think your accent would be the General American as well, with a slightly deep female voice?

Other than the apparent accent, I feel you may speak quickly and have a lot to say much of the time, with a youthful-sounding voice.
No, that's not accurate at all. Just like you, I'm also a quiet person that doesn't talk that much to people I don't know or that I'm not close with. I don't speak quickly as well, I believe it's the opposite actually.
About how I sound, I think I've got a teenager-like voice pitch, but other people disagree with me.

I get the vibe that irl you're approachable and friendly, so I'm still in the impression you're of a relative higher pitch; but audible and legible enough to communicate with people easily.

Back
Top Bottom