• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the coolest-looking pokemon is?

Infinity Storm

Summoner of Lightning
Reaction score
hey i wanna know what people think the coolest pokemon is.

So ummmm yeah if u wanna tell wat u think the coolest pokemon is just post it.

ill post my choice in a little bit

ok now ill start this off by answering it myelf.

I think that the coolest looking pokemon is Luxray

now i wanna hear from other ppl on wat their answer is.

thanks in advance:mail:

I think the coolest pokemon is magikarp. it's a badass. Obviously!

Actually, I really do like magikarp...

That is an easy choice for me, man.

The coolest regular Pokemon is Scizor. A cool crimson-red bug, plus that steely gaze. No pun intended. Scizor is the coolest of cool among all regular Pokemon.

The coolest legendary Pokemon is Darkrai. He not only has coolness, he has grace, he has beauty, he has full-nightmare scariness. If I were to ever have a Poke-Crush, it would be on Darkrai. <3

Runner-ups include (by region)...
Kanto:
Mewtwo, Gyarados, Electabuzz, and Jolteon

Johto: Sneasel, Crobat, Entei, Ho-oh, Tyranitar, and Hitmontop

Hoenn: Grovyle, Seviper, Absol, Mightyena, Blaziken, Groudon, Rayquaza, Swellow, Zangoose, Latios, and Salamence

Shinnoh: Infernape, Luxray, Empoleon, Gallade, Gliscor, Electivire, Magmortar, Dusknoir, Honchkrow, Roserade, Weaville, Lucario, Dialga, Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, Garchomp, Froslass, Yanmega, and Toxicroak

Unova: Jalorda, Enbuoh, Daikenki, Futachimaru, Doryuzu, Gigiath, Pendra, Warivial, Zuruzukin, Kirikizan, Shandera, Braviary, Zekrom, Zoroark, Shubarugo, Shibirudon, Buffalon, Sazandra, Kojondo, Agirudaa, Ononokus, Landlos, and Reshiram

...Huh, for me, the Pokemon become cooler as the series went on. D: YMMV, of course. But wow, that is a surprise for me. I didn't even realize it as I was typing.

Last edited:
Luxray and Zekrom are definitely the best looking pokemon I've seen.
No other pokemon have that dark, intimidating look about them.

Legendaries: Zekrom, Mewtwo, Lugia, Darkrai, Mew, and Celebi (though Celebi and Mew are here mostly because of the "HOLYSHITWTFBBQWHATISTHATTHINGIWANTITSOBAD" factor, not for being intimidating).

Normal Pokemon: Umbreon, Crobat, Weavile, Alakazam, that chandelier from Unova, and a couple of others I'm forgetting.

My personal choice for "coolest" is Luxray, though it doesn't have the best appearance overall, by far.

My picks: Absol, Jalorda, Daikenki, Mebukijika, Rampardos, Lugia, Wargle, Electrike, Manectric, Luxray, Lucario, Weavile and Reshiram.

Ok, since no one has said it yet...the COOLEST Pokemon has to be Regice, at a CHILLING -328 Fahrenheit!

In all seriousness, it would have to be Octillery! Even in the presence of the almighty Arceus, the massive Wailord, or the eerie Deoxys, Octillery never loses composure and keeps a nice, cool, collected head. Seriously, his unwavering nerve and those calm eyes makes him the coolest Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom