• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the dub titles for XY are going to be?

P0KEM0N

Reaction score
Come up of titles for the XY anime you think the dub is going to use.

Here's what I think:
Pokemon: X & Y
Pokemon XY: Rival Wars
Pokemon XY: Battle Flares
Pokemon XY: Kalos League Victors

Battle Flares sounds like a pretty cool, so I wouldn't mind seeing that as a title at some point. Rival Wars reminds me too much of Rival Destinies and I'm not sure if they'd use a title with the word war in it either Kalos League Victors is just a repeat of Sinnoh League Victors, so that would be pretty boring.

Something as simple as Pokemon XY Kalos Adventures, prob for either season 17, 18 or 19 or if it goes that far 20.

For now, I'd only be able to see them calling this generation X & Y or just XY like the Japanese did. Everything else, we both don't have enough information to even imagine what will be in here, much less how the anime is going to treat it. Right now, even the number of years this could go on isn't certain. I will agree, however, that the dubbers won't do anything that interesting-sounding for the titles.

Pokemon X and Y
Pokemon XY: Brave Battlers
Pokemon XY: Hidden Powers
Pokemon XY: Kalos League Adventures

Pokemon XY: Ash gets a reset again
Pokemon XY: Ash overuses Pikachu
Pokemon XY: Everything is rushed
Pokemon XY: Random fillers

No just kidding I have no idea.

Pokemon: X-Cross The Way to Your Heart + Y-Why It's So Fly
Pokemon XY: Rival Dimensions
Pokemon XY: Kalos League Victors
Pokemon XY: Adventures in Kalos (And Beyond)

Throw in a couple of intros about how friendship is glorious, we belong together, follow your heart, and no one's a loser-- that's what I'm expecting.

Pokemon eXtreme Yeah man!
Pokemon XXX lol Yeah
Pokeman X
Pokemon X and Y adventures
Take your pick personally I like Pokemon XXX the most.

Pokémon X&Y, Pokémon X&Y Kalos Adventures, Pokémon X&Y: Burning Battles

I can't think of any name right now since the series is a little too early but as for dub titles, but I just hope they put more effort into the names like they used to. Not to mention episode titles as well.

Most likely some very generic titles involving rivals, battling, and having an adventure in Kalos, all while XY is used in the title. Worse is they use pun titles that incorporate the letters X and Y.

You know it's going to happen...

Pokemon X and Y
Pokemon X and Y: Destiny Battles!
Pokemon X and Y: Flaring Tensions!
Pokemon X and Y: Kalos League Champions!
All I have. I can figure out more later.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom