• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the revealed Pokemon will be specialized in (Special Attack, Mixed, Physical attack or Defensive)?

Reaction score
I think Sprigatito will the the Physical attacker of the starter trio (Which i do not hope for, since it would make it too similair to Incineroar) with medium speed
Fuecoco to be the slow, defense tank specializing in special attack
Quaxly to be the fast mixed attacker
Lechonk to be physical attack (But i prefer it being special based, to set it apart from other route 1 Normal types that are physical) and slow
Smoliv being a special attacker that is slow initially but gains speed upon evolution.
Pawmi as the Pikachu clone is probably a mixed attacker. However, i can see it being medium speed.
Fidough seems to be more on the cutesy side, so probably has stat spread that is more defensive.
Cetitan is the slow bulky tank, more leaning towards the defensive side with a decent physical attack.

Here are my guesses:
  • Sprigatito- fast special attacker
  • Fuecoco- slow, but has great mixed offense and defense to compensate
  • Quaxly- fast physical attacker
  • Lechonk- judging by its design and theme it'll probably be a slow physical attacker with good mixed defenses
  • Smoliv- has good special attack with passable defenses and speed
  • Pawmi- fast physical attacker, assuming the rumors about it having an Electric/Fighting evolution are correct
  • Fidough- it'll most likely be extremely defensive with only passable special attack and lowish speed and attack, but I'd like it if it were a fast physical attacker instead, if only because there's so few Fairy-types with that stat arrangement
  • Cetitan- absurdly slow, but with amazing defenses and passable offenses

• Sprigatito - Fast physical attacker
  • Fuecoco - Bulky special attacker
  • Quaxly - Average speed, physical attacker
  • Lechonk - High HP and defences
  • Smoliv - Slow mixed attacker
  • Pawmi - Fast mixed attacker
  • Fidough - Very high HP, bulky
  • Cetitan - Very high attack, decent speed & bulky.

Grass starter: Fast, and according to the trailer, likely to be physical.. Whatever it is I hope the attacking stat it uses has a large amount.

Water starter: Slow. Or at least my gut tells me this. I think it’ll be a mixed attacker and focused on bulk.

Fire starter: Unsure about the speed. It would be fun if it ended up being fast, but we don’t know. I thought it was going to be physical at first but now I’m not too sure.

Would prefer to wait and see evos for the other mons before thinking what possible stats for them.

Cetitan is sadly going to be another Ice type that plays to its weaknesses. If it's fully evolved, I'm guessing these will be its base stats:
HP: 72
Attack: 43
Defence: 123
Sp. Attack: 95
Sp. Defence: 107
Speed: 50

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom