• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the user above looks like?

Alexg23

#TeamScorbunny
Reaction score
Title tells all. Just describe what you think the user above looks like in as much detail as you want.

Other than the usual BMGf rules, the only rule is you can't the Official BMGF Picture Thread to help you.

I think the user above me looks... invisible.

Last edited:
I assume short, medium length brown hair, brown eyes without going into too much detail.

I think the user above me looks like an aggregation of eukaryotic cells arranged in external bilateral symmetry.

Male that is shorter than 5'10 with black hair and pretty large body wise I guess.

Can I say how accurate a guess is?

I think the user above me looks like an extant Hominidae.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom