• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want the Pokedex to have a function that says the Pokemon's name, or at least gives the pronunciation in word form, so we won't have to wait until the Pokemon appears in the anime to learn how it's pronounced.

Or have the anime screw it up.

Like Totodile. It's supposed to be Tot-O-Dile, for the pun. Not Dorothy's Dog-O-Dile. But the anime kind of killed that joke for good.

Toto-dile always made more sense to me though. I understand it's coming from 'tot' but it sounded better to me to have it be 'toto'. Personally, I don't really want to have an in-game pronouncer, simply because I would still pronounce the names how I think they should be said but I wouldn't be able to use 'I don't watch the show' as an excuse when I say it wrong.

Oh my god have I really been pronouncing it wrong all these years?????????
I am so done with everything ever.

/offtopic

Anyways I just need a battle/challenge facility and I'm pretty much good.

So there's no Key system because apparently the thing that made Masuda want to release two versions after BW isn't important enough for XY.....but considering we have Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y, it would have been nice to have the key system to switch the type of Mewtwonite you had.
Do we know if Mega Stones will be tradeable like most other held items?

Back
Top Bottom