• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.

i hope we don't end up with anything like that. :/

if you want to play a dating sim then go buy a dating sim.
what *i* want to play is pokemon.

Me too. I don't get why people want to freaking date in a POKÉMON game. It's like asking for a first-person shooter mode. It just doesn't fit.

Not to mention that the characters in the game are minors! Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Not in the world of the anime.

I think the closest we'll get to dating would be like the Ferris wheel moments in BW(2), some tease maybe but nothing substantial.

A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.

i hope we don't end up with anything like that. :/

if you want to play a dating sim then go buy a dating sim.
what *i* want to play is pokemon.

Me too. I don't get why people want to freaking date in a POKÉMON game. It's like asking for a first-person shooter mode. It just doesn't fit.

Not to mention that the characters in the game are minors! Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Not in the world of the anime.

I think the closest we'll get to dating would be like the Ferris wheel moments in BW(2), some tease maybe but nothing substantial.
It'd be weird if Game Freak actually does add dating sim-elements to Pokémon X/Y. Weird and probably insane.
I don't mind, just as long as the game's awesome.
... And stops reminding me of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. :sweatlol:

And this probably borders on insanity for wanting this in Gen VI, but...
If I remember correctly, Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom used to be one dragon, right?
If that is true, maybe they could give Kyurem a "perfect Forme" or something.

SERIOUSLY , I want Pikachu to gain an alternate form !
Because , Pikachu can't be Super-Powerful Pokemon because of his body limitation !
There a lot of thing a Electrivire can do as a Electric Pokemon But Pikachu can because of his body limitation .
Unlike Pikachu , Raichu has longer Arm & Tail which allow Raichu to do thing Pikachu can't .
But We like Pikachu to evolve .
So , I really really want Pikachu to gain an Alternate form by sacrificing his ability to evolve .
That way , Pikachu can suppress his body's limitation without evolving at all .
It would be like how a Digimon digivolve for Battle and return to their per-evolutionary form when the Battle is over .
It would be cool if Pikachu become a dual Electric/Fighting type when he change into that form.

I apologise if this has already been said. As much as I would love to have the time to read through 154 pages of posts, I think we all know that's not going to happen.

I would love... absolutely love if in Gen VI we had trainers with level 85+ Pokemon. Post-game, some trainers you've already battled could become available for battle again but this time they would have a team of Pokemon from say level 85 to 91. Another one could have level 92-98 etc. That'd be a great challenge for those who like to train Pokemon to level 100.

Also, I think it would be excellent if the vast majority of trainers in-game could be battled over and over again. I don't mean like the ones in BW2 who would always battle you when you attempted to walk past them because that's a little bit irritating. But if you could just approach a trainer and they would ask if you want to battle again. Think about it ... it's a tiny bit stupid to think that all the trainers just battle you once and then stay there for the entirety of your adventure, not improving their Pokemon at all.

Bred Pokémon should inherit Move Tutor moves!!

YES so annoying that they dont.

also, i wish the bug egg group move pool was a little better, and other arthropod pokemon could also breed into it [kingler, cradawnt, kabutops]. i think a bunch of pokemon need to have their egg groups re-evaluated, actually...

One thing I like is that, apparently, we're going to be able to catch Pokémon from older generations since the very beginning. This is good, but I hope there is variety like there was in Black/White/Black 2/White 2. We have many options to choose from to catch Pokémon since the beginning.

What I'm trying to say is that I hope that what happened with FireRed/LeafGreen doesn't repeat. If you didn't choose Bulbasaur, to mandatorily had to catch Pikachu to be able to beat Misty, otherwise, her Starmie would destroy you. There weren't many good options to catch aside from Pikachu.

I want a badass female rival. Boys have dominated the rival position for too long! Move over, Silver, get back, Wally, step off, Hugh! Make way for the chicks!

A Deoxys event in the US and Europe! Deoxys is one of my favorite event Pokemon but it (along with Shaymin and Meloetta) are the only event Pokemon I don't have yet.

A Deoxys event in the US and Europe! Deoxys is one of my favorite event Pokemon but it (along with Shaymin and Meloetta) are the only event Pokemon I don't have yet.

Nooo, no more events!! It's unfair because we NEVER get events in Latin America! The only Latin American country that gets events is Mexico. Distribute all these special Pokémon via Wi-Fi!!

Whenever player will talk to a person , His/her face will appear in the Dialogue Box like ''Inazuma Eleven'' & ''Digimon Psp'' game.!
It would be cooler if we get to hear their voice's too .

Nooo, no more events!! It's unfair because we NEVER get events in Latin America! The only Latin American country that gets events is Mexico. Distribute all these special Pokémon via Wi-Fi!!

I agree. Store events is getting outdated, just give us online DLC from now on.

Actually, I kind of wonder if they'll still distribute Pokemon through Wi-fi or if they'll switch to putting them on the eShop as downloadable content just like there's DLC through PS Store and Xbox Live Marketplace.

Previously event only pokemon obtainable in game. Raisible IV's or just replacing the IV varible in the stat calculator with a 31.

Ugh, this. So much. I don't think my country has ever gotten an event. It's a million times better to just distribute Pokemon over Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is just superior in every way. Remember, not every Pokefan lives near a Gamestop and pretty much everyone finds it easier to just boot up their 3DS and download their Pokemon. Besides, if you're on this site right now, it means you get Wi-Fi.

ANYWAY...

I'd really like to see a system that allowed us to just trade items. Because GOD I hate having to hand my Pokemon an item because I want to get it in another game.

Other than that, a lot of the things I want were already mentioned by the people before me.

Um...I suppose I'd also like to see more branched evolutions and strong female characters.

But you know what I would really love?

Spoilered for length, stupidity and geography geekiness.
I really want the region to be based off of just France. France is a gorgeous, large country that has enough environments, cities and culture to stand on its own. I will be so disappointed if it ends up being based off of all of Europe. I get it, some want to see Poke-England or Poke-Italy, but still. Do you want a small, stereotypical view of your country, or do you want to wait a few years and see a better, more detailed and accurate one?

I don't know about you, but I'm willing to wait. My country may never get featured in a game, but I'd be so happy to play a game based off of just Norway or just Spain.

France is more than just cheese and frog legs. It's more than Paris, it's more than berets!

260,558 square miles is fucking big! For comparison's sake, Kyushu, the island that served as the basis for Hoenn, is a mere 13,761 square miles.

Francia da y basta para esto.

That, and diversity is also not the issue. Game Freak always adds in random cities from completely unrelated countries. (Like how Sootopolis is based off of a city Greece, of all places.) I doubt that the entire region will be French Toast and Eiffel towers anyway. For all we know, the starting town could be I dunno, Saumur and the Pokemon League could be based off of Reykjavik or something.

That doesn't mean they need to stop having events. It means they need MORE events in more countries ^_^

If we're not given a way to check out IVs on our own, I want NPCs to to give us a Pokemon's exact values, not vague quotes that just give off ideas. This along with EVs, to give us an easier time to keep track of them.

I'm sure I'll be echoing sentiments that people have already mentioned ad nauseum, but I don't feel like wading through 150+ pages to find out.

Anyways, my top wants:

Massive, and I mean MASSIVE storage capabilities, like 10,000. I'd prefer it be in game, or if it has to be done using the 3DS's storage, some in-game method of viewing all of my Pokemon. This next generation will probably take us to 750+, and between standard pokes, shiny pokes, event pokes, foreign pokes, etc... I could use the space, and I'd like to have them accessible on one game card as opposed to having them spread across multiple games.

Kinda going in-hand with the last point, IF there is going to be that kinda storage, we would certainly need a far more in-depth and customizable PC system. I'd like the ability to say open up [Insert Name Here]'s PC, and have the option to create, say... "bins" something of that nature. Each "bin", contains say 30 boxes. I don't know exactly the best way to accomplish this, just throwing ideas out there. I do know with having such a massive amount of storage available sorting and cycling through 250-300 consecutive boxes would be cumbersome to say the least. If they are subdivided amongst bins or some other device it would be a lot more manageable.

The ability to access your computer on the fly would be nice. Though I don't mean to be able transfer pokemon in and out of your party, I simply would like to at be able to move pokemon around within your computer, change the box you want freshly caught pokemon to go, etc... I think this is long overdue, just make it accessible from your transceiver.

I've never been interested in the side games/mini-games, at least none that didn't involve catching pokemon. Contests/musicals/pokestar studios/etc... just don't do anything for me. I don't mind them being in the game, but I'd prefer not being forced to waste any time on them. I HATED having to take 15 minutes out of training to go to pokestar studios, talk to everyone, make the movie, watch it, blah blah blah. With that said I'd love to see the return of the Safari Zone and Bug Catching contests. Maybe add fishing contest too.

More involved side-quests like the "Lost item" quest in BW2. Well, perhaps involved was the wrong word... lengthy is probably better. But I'd like some more side quests that aren't simple "show me this pokemon and i'll give you this item". I always think of the trading quests prevalent in the Zelda series and think "why can't pokemon do something like that?"

I'd also like to see them tone down the "save the world" stuff, maybe go down a different route altogether with this generation's group of baddies.

I'd like a new "route-blocker" in the tradition of Snorlax and Sudowoodo. I've always had an inexplicable fondness for those two.

Back
Top Bottom