• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

A search function for the Bag.

Also, a feature for Cut/trees similar to Strength in Gen V. Once a tree/bush has been cut, it's gone for the rest of the day, or week. I don't want the tree to be gone forever because it's a tree, it can grow back. Or if seasons make a return, maybe a tree won't exist during winter.
Yeah,I had this item that I needed and it took me forever until i found it.

We could do with a new engine for the trade system so you do not end up waiting ten minutes just to trade something over GTS Negotiations. That way, it is not as annoying when someone from the other side of the world gets annoyed because I wont accept his 1029683 Shiny Victinis.

There could be a way to somehow sync your teamlist with the GTS website, and do the trading on the computer if you choose?

I would like moves to look more realistic in battle. So far the trailers look promising. Similar to Pokemon Stadium. It's been so long since Gen I where moves like "Tackle" simply moves a Pokemons sprite back and forth. Gen V is a big improvement but still...like, why would a sleeping Pokemon still stand up in its battle stance even though its asleep?? Shouldn't it curl up on the ground or fall over? (Though they did make the Pokemons eyes shut which was good).

Although I doubt the graphic changes in X and Y will be that advanced I hope that the majority of moves are more realistic. E.g. I saw Poison Sting on the anime recently (like a spray of shiny purple bullets), it would be great if the games showed that instead of that boring dumb unthreatening cigar-shaped object that hits an opponent.

But Dragon is weak to fairy... thats like a Normal/Ghost or a Ghost/Fighting Pokemon.

I think that in XY, there needs to be a better GTS as I may have already mentioned, as the current one is awful. A feature like in Soul Silver/Heart Gold where you can take photos of your team, but like in Animal Crossing New Leaf where the image is actually saved to the SD Card as a JPEG, RAW or Portable Network Graphic so you can upload it, edit it, or save it. (Make it have a decent resolution though, not the silly 400x200px in ACNL)

I think that some of the original pokemon like Castform should be in the Pokedex too, not just the Gen IV, V and VI pokemon.

Maybe some better music like in Pokemon Platinum -- be a better quality though.

Edit: And music that doesn't drive my mother mental ;) she hates the music :(. Although initially it would be a bit weird, maybe some Orchestra Sountrack like Transformers would be good (like this for the final boss theme The Best of Transformers Soundtrack Mix - YouTube or that sort of style). Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story had some good music, like the Dark Bowser battle theme...The Pokemon mixes on SSBB were also good, and would probably suit the games more than the actual game music. I just think that in BW/BW2 some of the music was pretty 'naff' for the situation it was played in, and some of the music like the wild encounter were probably more epic than N's theme. The Legendary Music (not Reshiram/Zekrom) was really good though.

Fire/bug though...what if there was a firefly pokemon? ;) Fire/bug is not a complete opposite. Ghost/Normal is basically the opposite of eachother. Like having a dead alive pokemon.

...which would be a zombie type!

Gen 6 could have where when your pokemon dies, it can turn into a Zombie type if you use a special one off item. Giving the pokemon a lifespan would make the gameplay more varied, as when you 100% the game, there is nothing to do really, and I can not be bothered to search and catch 700 odd pokemon, but if they added a lifespan of the pokemon in (like one year), made more eggs available, etc, it would make the gameplay span much longer. Also to download certain objectives, missions and areas for a limited time on Nintendo WFC would be good. I want to see a new distortion world which is a much larger map, and have Giratina at the end of it to catch, but if your pokemon are all KOed, you are teleported to the beginning and have to start again, etc.

But Dragon is weak to fairy... thats like a Normal/Ghost or a Ghost/Fighting Pokemon.

I think that in XY, there needs to be a better GTS as I may have already mentioned, as the current one is awful. A feature like in Soul Silver/Heart Gold where you can take photos of your team, but like in Animal Crossing New Leaf where the image is actually saved to the SD Card as a JPEG, RAW or Portable Network Graphic so you can upload it, edit it, or save it. (Make it have a decent resolution though, not the silly 400x200px in ACNL)

I think that some of the original pokemon like Castform should be in the Pokedex too, not just the Gen IV, V and VI pokemon.

Maybe some better music like in Pokemon Platinum -- be a better quality though.

Edit: And music that doesn't drive my mother mental ;) she hates the music :(. Although initially it would be a bit weird, maybe some Orchestra Sountrack like Transformers would be good (like this for the final boss theme The Best of Transformers Soundtrack Mix - YouTube or that sort of style). Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story had some good music, like the Dark Bowser battle theme...The Pokemon mixes on SSBB were also good, and would probably suit the games more than the actual game music. I just think that in BW/BW2 some of the music was pretty 'naff' for the situation it was played in, and some of the music like the wild encounter were probably more epic than N's theme. The Legendary Music (not Reshiram/Zekrom) was really good though.

Medicham is Fighting/Psychic and Gallade is Psychic/Fighting. Abomasnow is Grass/Ice. It's been done before and can easily be done again.

What I am saying is that Ghost Normal are opposites. Grass Ice are not literal opposites. Normal and Paranormal are.

What I am saying is that Ghost Normal are opposites. Grass Ice are not literal opposites. Normal and Paranormal are.

Your point being?? Our examples make much more sense as the Pokemon we listed have one type which is super effective against it's other type, just like a Dragon/Fairy type Pokemon Would. A Ghost/Normal Pokemon would have two types immune to each other, it's not as close as the others, and considering all our examples have been done, a Dragon/Fairy type Pokemon could easily be implemented.

Ghost/Normal would be a truly unique typing -- immune to both its own types, and its only vulnerability in normal conditions being to Dark (vulnerable to Fighting via Foresight, vulnerable to Ghost only via Ring Target).

On a different note, on the subject of IV hacking, I just thought that maybe G6 could limit Pokemon to a total of 180 IVs (eq. 30 each stat). Six points from perfect. Would require capping imported Pokemon (for a Pokemon with perfect IVs, this would mean only a half-point loss in stats at Lv.100), of course, but it would be less difficult to achieve. And seriously, it's not enough stat different to really matter in combat.

Lanturn is Water/Electric, and Zapdos is Electric/Flying. Two opposites right there.

I would like the ability to lie in beds like we had in Gen IV. It was no fun not going into beds in Gen V. (If we get pajamas, that would be cool.)

And please, make the towns bigger than 3 houses! Driftveil City in B2W2 sucked because it was all hotels.

A physical Fire-type move that Gyarados can learn. Flame Charge would be enough.

I think they should be called Orange and Purple, with the third version being called Pink. The mascot for Orange would be a Dragon-type, the mascot of Purple would be a Psychic-type, and the mascot of Pink would be a Poison-type.

I know that this thread is old, but if I would say that, if we wouldn't know about X and Y:
Orange Version - Dragon Type (Agree)
Purple Version - Poison Type (Why Psychic)
and the Pink one:
Pink Version - Fairy Type.

Back
Top Bottom