• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want the Animal Crossing New Leaf screenshot feature in Pokémon X & Y. For those who never played the game, you can take screenshots by pressing L + R in the said game and then you can upload them to your tumblr, facebook or twitter account, using the Nintendo 3DS browser and a specific site provided by Nintendo. It is pretty cool!

I want the Animal Crossing New Leaf screenshot feature in Pokémon X & Y. For those who never played the game, you can take screenshots by pressing L + R in the said game and then you can upload them to your tumblr, facebook or twitter account, using the Nintendo 3DS browser and a specific site provided by Nintendo. It is pretty cool!

The games do feature an ability to take pictures, maybe that's what it's for.

I wish that each type should deserve lots of Pokemon, with a minimum of 8 to 10. In previous generations, some rare types only have like 4 while others have like 20.

Alternately, have only one rod but you can equip it with various kinds of Bait that attract different wild Pokemon.

My wishlist:

1- A new logical type chart that makes using every type an adventure. and that does not force us to have moves or poke types that we hate just to progress through the game ( ala fighting for me).

2- A lot and interesting ice types.

3- more primary and pure flying poke.

4- A Lucario-esque and Zoroark-esque fairy and esper type poke.

5- More evil type moves.

6- more eevolutions ( preferably dragon and flying).

7- new types to bring the total to 20 :p Galaxian and mythical maybe? lol

8- Tougher battles and tougher leagues

9- Less caves

10- more mega avo

11- 130 + new poke

12- double battle against the first heavenly king, triple against the second, rotation against the third, sky against the forth and normal against the champion.

That's for now XD

Alternately, have only one rod but you can equip it with various kinds of Bait that attract different wild Pokemon.
that would be kind of cool to have
I want all 3 rods back for kalos I hated just having one

Out of interest why do you prefer having 3 rods? I like the idea of having one rod, it just makes thinks a lot simpler.

i always like looking for the fishing guru and the different rods would give a different percentage to catch different pokemon with only one rod that goes away

I want all 3 rods back for kalos I hated just having one

Personally, I don't really care if there's one or three rods. I just want my rod earlier in the game! Having to wait til post-game in Gen 5 was terrible. I'd prefer to have a rod less than halfway through the badge quest. Whether there's more than one or not, I want it early.

I wish that each type should deserve lots of Pokemon, with a minimum of 8 to 10. In previous generations, some rare types only have like 4 while others have like 20.

All of the existing types are about there (although Ghost and Dragon could probably do with a few more), as for Fairies, we've got:

Sylveon
Jigglypuff
Marill
Gardevoir
Mawile
Flabebe
Swirlix
Spritzee
Dedenne
Xerneas

That's 10 already and there's probably more Fairy lines that haven't been revealed yet (fans will rage if stuff like Clefairy and Togepi doesn't end up Fairy), so Fairy is going to have a good start right off the bat.

Personally, I don't really care if there's one or three rods. I just want my rod earlier in the game! Having to wait til post-game in Gen 5 was terrible. I'd prefer to have a rod less than halfway through the badge quest. Whether there's more than one or not, I want it early.

I think the reason why fishing was post game in 5th gen was because of rippling water, you couldn't have had Surfing and fishing and rippling water for both without either shoving literally dozens of Water families in the Unova Dex or making the water distribution extremely repetitive and boring.

Yeah, but will this feature be available everywhere? In ACNL, you can take screenshots everywhere and whenever you feel like saving the moment.

Yeah, but will this feature be available everywhere? In ACNL, you can take screenshots everywhere and whenever you feel like saving the moment.
Seeing as there seem to be cameras situated at specific places, I'm guessing you won't just be able to take pictures whenever you want. I'm completely happy with that. I'd rather see the shoulder buttons used for something more useful. In particular, bring back L=A. Shoulders for pictures pisses me off in NL because I end up taking pictures when I'm just holding down buttons to run.

Oh I know what I really want more than one stupid fish that isn't very good for anything doesn't evolve and just gets annoying. That I can get will fishing and surfing

That's right basculin I'm talking about you you lil pain in the neck ur like (magikarp weakness and tentacool annoying appearance every 5 secs on the water in one pokemon)

I'll actually like better diversity of Pokemon while surfing/diving/fishing. Say, 2-3 Pokemon in beginning routes and 6-7 Pokemon in later routes.

I'll actually like better diversity of Pokemon while surfing/diving/fishing. Say, 2-3 Pokemon in beginning routes and 6-7 Pokemon in later routes.

With the new Super Training as an alternate method of EV training, so they won't have to pay much mind to EV training spots, I hope this is the case.

With the new Super Training as an alternate method of EV training, so they won't have to pay much mind to EV training spots, I hope this is the case.

Super Training seems to me like a minigame of sorts, which is probably like a Pokelathon. There will be some people who would like to EV train the old way.

I'd like to have a simple way to run from wild Pokémon,

If the screen goes *ten ten nen nen* (wild pokémon encounter), the player could press Y or L for 3 seconds to flee from it, if your pokémon from the first party is a weak one, the animation continues and you must fight the wild Pokémon...
I choosed to request this idea cause i hate that moment when you have to wait your pokemon's animation,, some heavy pokemon like arcanine have long animations... Plz game freak do it....

All of the existing types are about there (although Ghost and Dragon could probably do with a few more), as for Fairies, we've got:

Sylveon
Jigglypuff
Marill
Gardevoir
Mawile
Flabebe
Swirlix
Spritzee
Dedenne
Xerneas

That's 10 already and there's probably more Fairy lines that haven't been revealed yet (fans will rage if stuff like Clefairy and Togepi doesn't end up Fairy), so Fairy is going to have a good start right off the bat.

Ok, but I meant that as primary type-specific, not including secondary type-specific.

I'd like to have a simple way to run from wild Pokémon,

If the screen goes *ten ten nen nen* (wild pokémon encounter), the player could press Y or L for 3 seconds to flee from it, if your pokémon from the first party is a weak one, the animation continues and you must fight the wild Pokémon...
I choosed to request this idea cause i hate that moment when you have to wait your pokemon's animation,, some heavy pokemon like arcanine have long animations... Plz game freak do it....

It's an interesting idea, hold down a modifier and the game will automatically perform a Flee check even before you send your first Mon out . . . the success or failure of which is still calculated in the usual manner (so when it succeeds, you're back out of the battle scene much faster; if it fails, this still consumes your first turn of battle so it means your Pokemon is sent out and the opponent gets a free strike) .

Back
Top Bottom