• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

I liked in Yellow that you could get all the starters at some point in the game without trading, I would like it if they could something like this again but I don't know if the player should start with Pikachu

Every city is drastically smaller in the game than in the anime... can you imagine if they had made every city map a sprawling maze? It'd take you Hours to find the gym in almost every town, and there would be so many people to interact with, that it would drive the programmers mad to give each of them something unique to say.

That's true. But it would still be nice if they added a couple more buildings to the smaller towns and some of the larger cities. Also, for the larger cities, they could do like they did with Castelia City and have people going up and down the streets.

Absolutely.

Walking pokemon, like in heartgold and soulsilver! Bring those back :)

A donkey Pokemon, never had one and yet its a pretty standard animal.

I agree, a donkey Pokemon would be really interesting.

I want an evil organization whose goals are a little more realistic. Like team rocket: steal, make money, and control people. Not expand the seas or whatever team galactic wanted.

Also, please don't use ridiculous costumes for the evil team's grunts (i mean, there are some that just look silly instead of mean and evil such as team plasma's)

That was Team Aqua, actually. Team Galactic wanted to destroy the world and make a new one. Cyrus only used his underlings though. He really wanted this new world all to himself. He didn't even give a hoot about Mars and Saturn and Jupiter. I thought that was pretty badass, if you ask me.

And I liked Team Plasma's uniforms. Knights ftw lol.

I agree, a donkey Pokemon would be really interesting.

I want an evil organization whose goals are a little more realistic. Like team rocket: steal, make money, and control people. Not expand the seas or whatever team galactic wanted.

Also, please don't use ridiculous costumes for the evil team's grunts (i mean, there are some that just look silly instead of mean and evil such as team plasma's)

That was Team Aqua, actually. Team Galactic wanted to destroy the world and make a new one. Cyrus only used his underlings though. He really wanted this new world all to himself. He didn't even give a hoot about Mars and Saturn and Jupiter. I thought that was pretty badass, if you ask me.

And I liked Team Plasma's uniforms. Knights ftw lol.

Badass? Sure but in no way is it realistic

I want an opponent whose hair can rival that of my own (of course, you can never get better than mine, but it's the attempt that matters).

Badass? Sure but in no way is it realistic

Asking for realism in a Pokemon game is like asking me to be a little less conceited. It's not gonna happen, man.

Real time environments for the battles. What I mean is, when the games finally jump to 3DS they're gonna be forced use some form of 3D graphics, and as such the static backrounds should end with gen 5 in the battles. You're on a route, you find a Pokemon in the grass, your gonna get the grass on the bottom, and then in the backround whatever is ahead, be it a mountain, city, sea, and so on so forth.

Let players be able to gain all three starters in-game without any trading necessary. That was probably one of the most popular features of Yellow and i've wanted it to appear again ever since.

1. a dark type gym! at least later on in the games, like gym 5-8. enough time to build a team to fight it.
2. the ability to cross regions, like GSC/HGSS. that was always such a treat. \o/
3. fire/poison pokemon! dunno why, but i love the idea.

It would be cool if there could be battles with more than two players. Just imagine a 4 on 4 battle where you can choose which player you want to attack. This is a pipe dream, though.

It would be cool if there could be battles with more than two players. Just imagine a 4 on 4 battle where you can choose which player you want to attack. This is a pipe dream, though.

Maybe they can have a mode where it function like other multi player games a few players on each side with a map and you talk to people to engage them. And you can run from fights and collect items and join other fights. Also set up traps like in the underground.

I want them to take their time on it.

I don't want some cheap spinoff of the same stale plot and League, give me something new to do :(

1. More variation in types, such as Steel/Ghost, or Poison/Dragon.

2. Better Villains

3. More Use of The Touch Screen (I verry much like the PC use in HeartGold and SoulSilver.)

4. Side Quests (The game can get boring after some time.)

I like the idea of a female rival. As well as having that rival be related to the evil team somehow.

I'd also like the new pokemon to have new type combinations like water/fire. As well as having evolutions that bring all the gens together.

Perhaps bring pokemon contests and musical have some sort of reason for being there, rather than just for fun. Like have to pokemon gain some sort of exp.

I also like having more controversial topics in the game, like team plasma.

Back
Top Bottom