• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

A grass-type wombat. It can be a novelty Pokémon if it wants, just...wombats, you guys. Also, pure Fire-type starter, because Typhlosion is very lonely. New Eeveelutions and the ability to customize color scheme/themes; not all girls like pink and not all boys like blue/red.

A goat Pokemon. We still don't have one, and it's a little surprising.

I would also like to see a REAL kangaroo Pokemon, and not something like Kangaskhan. I'll also agree with the notion of having a real platypus Pokemon, instead of just Psyduck.

This may be wishful thinking, but I'd love to see a customizable avatar, kind of like what Dragon Quest IX had. I'd also like to see them make all of the "DS local wireless-exclusive" features available over wifi.

This may be wishful thinking, but I'd love to see a customizable avatar, kind of like what Dragon Quest IX had.

This.
Absolutely this.

The characters that look like me the most are NPCs, I would love to have customizable avatar in the next generation.

That is one of the reasons I love Dragon Quest IX, btw.

This may be wishful thinking, but I'd love to see a customizable avatar, kind of like what Dragon Quest IX had.

This.
Absolutely this.

The characters that look like me the most are NPCs, I would love to have customizable avatar in the next generation.

That is one of the reasons I love Dragon Quest IX, btw.

It's the same way with me. I like to play MMOs and the character creation level is what makes or breaks whether or not I'll even look at the game.

I have some ideas for Gym Leaders, E4, Champion, PCs and Pokemon...
The starters: Snaze snay-z (GRASS) A leaf-covered slug that disguises itself as a plant for protection, Panapaw pan-uh-paw (FIRE) An orange panda that has a small flame emerging from its behind, and Platapi plat-uh-pie a platypus that lives in marshes and swamps.
The gym leaders: 1. Daniel (DARK) 2. Spencer (STEEL) 3. Briana (BUG) 4. Felicia (FIRE) 5. Fergus (FLYING) 6. George (GRASS) 7. Imogen (ICE) 8. Walter (WATER)
E4: 1. Radford (ROCK) 2. Penelope (PSYCHIC) 3. Frank (FIGHTING) 4. Esther (ELECTRIC) 5. (Champion) Georgia (GHOST)
Player characters: Arthur and Melanie
Professor: Pine/Palm/Redwood
Rival: Tess (no matter what gender you chose, this rival will be female)
I have just about a million more ideas, but I don't want to bore you all, so I won't post them.

I'd like that Gen VI's pseudo-legendary Pokémon is not part Dragon-type. Come on, out of the five titans, four are dragons (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon). We have enough already already.

I'll probly think of more later, but here are some:

-This is a long shot, but if they could make every Pokemon as it was in each Generation (ex. Hydreigon in Genoration 1), that would be cool. You would have the option to switch the sprite set (each Generation is a set) in the settings menu. Also, the Gen 2 sprites would be animated in the style of Pokemon Crytal Version, Gen 3 in the style of Emerald, and Gen 4 in the style of Platium. Gen 5 would have moving sprites, like the ones we are seeing right now.

- An awesome Pokemon like Blaziken with the ability Speed Boost.

- A chip in the game card that dosen't allow the player to change the Type Chart in anyway.

- The Move Tutor can remember any Egg Moves, Tutor Moves (Not in that game), TMs (Not in that game), and HMs (Not in that game) that your Pokemon knew.

- An Ice-Type pesto-Legendary.

What do you guys think of those?

I'd like that Gen VI's pseudo-legendary Pokémon is not part Dragon-type. Come on, out of the five titans, four are dragons (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon). We have enough already already.
I agree. But isn't Tyranitar a pseudo-legendary too? If so, there are six titans and two non-Dragon-Types.

They should stop creating a huge lot of legendaries with the Psychic type too.
I would love more legendaries of the Bug, Dark and Ghost Types. Oh, and obviously, a Poison-Type legendary.

- A chip in the game card that dosen't allow the player to change the Type Chart in anyway.

... Huh? What is this supposed to mean? If you mean editing it in fanhacks and the like, you can always just not play those if you don't like type chart modifications.

... Huh? What is this supposed to mean? If you mean editing it in fanhacks and the like, you can always just not play those if you don't like type chart modifications.

It's a joke. I was making fun of the people who want to change the type chart. :p

I agree. But isn't Tyranitar a pseudo-legendary too? If so, there are six titans and two non-Dragon-Types.

They should stop creating a huge lot of legendaries with the Psychic type too.
I would love more legendaries of the Bug, Dark and Ghost Types. Oh, and obviously, a Poison-Type legendary.

Yes, but I don't like to count Metagross as a titan. I see the word "titan" referring to a huge monster, not a robot-like strange creature. That's why I said "four out of five", the one being left out being Tyranitar :p

Ah, yes! One more thing. CALM YOUR T!TS WHEN CREATING LEGENDARIES, GAME FREAK. Fourteen in one generation is TOO MUCH. Gen VI should only have 4-6 legendaries, and none of them being part Psychic or Dragon, in my opinion.

Poor Metagross... It is a futuristic titan :|

A pokemon version game where you have more control of the battles and the game its self would be nice...

A nice feature might be customizable graphics. You could change the graphics level to Gen 1, 2, 3, etc.
It would also be cool if they had condensed versions of all the regions that you could visit.

A bigger region, no more Fire/Fighting starters, and Pokemon of these types:

• Bug/Dragon
  • Bug/Ghost (we need more than Shedinja, could be based off this?)
  • Fighting/Flying
  • Electric/Fighting

For Kyurem forms to be tradeable. =/

wait, wait, wait... are you telling me I can't move White Kyuream from my White 2 to my Black 2 for my living Pokédex? :-(

On topic:

different gym/league layout! I like how they finally are doing new things with the gyms, such as making some gyms multi-use facilities (a museum, restaurant, trainer's school, etc) and making each building unique, but 8 gyms --> victory road --> elite four --> champion is getting stale IMO

Back
Top Bottom