• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want most right now?

To be next to a real fox
Petting it, playing with it
(Someday I will)

For a few more dragon supporters to arrive at current UvD to have fun in the topic with bad Fairy puns

This adorable figure of Komasan!! I'm so getting it! It's way too overpriced on ebay, so yahoo auctions it is!

346654.jpg

For the next chapter of the Eevee comic I'm reading/enjoying to be uploaded

A good result in my degree would be my main thing. Maybe an offer for further education after that, or even a decent starting job?

Oh and of course it goes without saying, (just look at my profile and name) the next instalment of Gen 6! :)

A Cure Princess figurine
An Espeon plushie
A Sylveon plushie
An Eevee plushie
A Cure Peace figurine
A Cure Blossom figurine
A copy of the book Where The Red Fern Grows
The books Ramona Quimby Age 8 and Ramona and her Mother

Oh forgot to mention my European Gold and Silver Mario Amiibos! (i have a silver one but its american)

To be able to draw good.
My drawing skills are bad

I really want to learn to ride a horse and so do my friends! There's an equestrian center literally in the path of my college, so were thinking about when we could take lessons.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom