• Hello OTBers,

Due to recent developments of the US Presidential Election 2020, effective immediately, all rule-breaking posts in the Presidential Election thread will go straight to points and bans until further notice. We would like to keep all discussions inside OtB and all of the Bulbagarden forums civil, productive and drama-free for everyone.

Please use the report button on a post you feel is rule-breaking. This is your in-thread warning.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What do you want most right now?

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
To get a physical copy of Explorers of Sky. Emulators aren't bad, I just fancy a change up.

Castelia Dreamin'
Reaction score
For the school term to end already. I'm so tired.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
My Lycanroc midday and midnight form plushes from the Pokemon Center! Also Torracat! Been dying for these babies since their announcement.

Reaction score
I just want it to actually rain some tomorrow so things cool down a bit.

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
I want some motivation and inspiration to complete the story that I am writing.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
For more people to wish me a happy birthday every year, not just my family.