• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What do you want most right now?

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Similarly to the above, I want a new pair of Joy-Cons.

Actually I'd rather Nintendo make new Joy-Cons without the drift fault.

Vay

*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
a nice big burrito... but the restaurant closed 20 minutes ago
won't reopen until 10 am my time, almost 11 hours to go

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
to not have to read this 17-page research paper and do the stupid powerpoint on it, that was assigned yesterday and is due tomorrow :confused: because clearly one day is enough time for this crap, yes, thank you

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Pizza. Delicious Jack’s thin-crust pepperoni pizza, currently in my freezer and waiting for me to cook it once I get home.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
to move out of this trashy neighbourhood.

Vay

*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
even if full, I still for some reason want a Spanakopita
its a Greek spinach pie

Monoceros
Reaction score
For our stupid meeting at work tomorrow morning to be over and done. Then I can head out and have some "me" time.

There is only one king!
Reaction score
An uninterrupted night of sleep. Even 6 hours would be fine. I know I don't get good rest when I wake up however many times overnight unwillingly.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
I want motivation to play video games again

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
to start my new job already!!