• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

What do you want most right now?

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
no, Paris, bad. whaps with newspaper

As for me, I'd love to get some sleep ^x__x^

I'm your little bug pal
Reaction score
Fire emblem: three houses so it stops haunting my mind.

Reaction score
hugs the TeaWee

as for me, I'd like a nap and a mini vacation. I didn't really go to work this week but that doesn't count cause I was sick hahahaha I hate everything :ROFLMAO:

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
To figure out how to write my unit tests for work

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
a new comfortable chair

There is only one king!
Reaction score
I want this heat to end. Feeling like its 103 out 9pm at night is way too much for me.

Reaction score
to not have to wash my hair tonight~ I'm so lazy and washing hair is so boring you guuuuuuuys

Reaction score
more time left in my summer before classes start up again. Work is really ramping up and I kinda need to be at work :confused:

Reaction score
to get my life in order cause I am a mess :ROFLMAO: probably need to stop trying to organise my grad student on top of myself, th0. Too much stress

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Success in making my second book
and also a girlfriend still