• Hello OTBers,

Due to recent developments of the US Presidential Election 2020, effective immediately, all rule-breaking posts in the Presidential Election thread will go straight to points and bans until further notice. We would like to keep all discussions inside OtB and all of the Bulbagarden forums civil, productive and drama-free for everyone.

Please use the report button on a post you feel is rule-breaking. This is your in-thread warning.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What do you want most right now?

Reaction score
A time machine to stock up on more items for the corona virus and to warn my past self to use my time a little more wisely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A virtual reality I can live in.

Go anywhere in less than a second and do whatever I want with instant success.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
For the spray paint to stick to this plastic chain I've been trying to paint for the last few days.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
I want a Nintendo Wii and Harvest Moon- Animal Parade.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
i never thought i'd say this, but what i want most is to go back to my job, haha.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
to be able to go outside for jogging reasons. x.x thankfully that may happen soon

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
A cat. As much as I love our dog, I do miss having cats in the house.

I'll just have to settle for my Pusheen cushion for now.

Totally not a traitor! Heh. ...Right.
Reaction score
A way to make me immediately better at drawing
I have all these ideas in mind but can't get them to fruition

"Bolt no need to suffer! I defeat packing peanuts"
Reaction score
really want another bowl of Ramen.... have to wait for pay day Friday

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
3 $60 E-Shop cards cause the amount of games I want is growing more every week
Should be able to just pay with a credit/debit card. Maybe PayPal too. I think it's more convenient.

----------

A new watch battery. Been meaning to get it sorted for months, and right now with pandemic there's nowhere I can get it done, and I don't trust myself to do it and ruin something along the way.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
A job that has all of the aspects that made the last one so great for me, just instead being a sit down job so I can physically handle it without much pain.

Either that or a lot of money so I don't even have to worry about working.