• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want most right now?

For tomorrow to be here so I can give my family their gifts and open my gifts and then go see my dad and give him the gifts I bought and his dog, Cooper as well as to see the dog and how excited he is when I give him the stuff I bought for him xD

Beef Wellington
I have to stop watching Hell's Kitchen a lot.

For the snow to stop, and to see the Star Wars

The wet rain to stop.
Want nachos

For my package to get here already! I knew I should have just chosen EMS shipping! xD

Strangely, craving some Natto

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom