• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want most right now?

The TOMY Incineroar figure that was released not long ago. Hoping I can find one at my local EBgames (or on their site). I don't want to have to pay twice the retail price for one on eBay.

Besides a girlfriend, I’d like—and bear with me, this is a weird one—my pinkie toes to be gone. I mean, I keep bumping them into stuff and causing myself pain, and they’re not really necessary...I swear I’m having them surgically removed someday if I can ever afford it.

Well, I warned you it was a weird one.

Besides a girlfriend, I’d like—and bear with me, this is a weird one—my pinkie toes to be gone. I mean, I keep bumping them into stuff and causing myself pain, and they’re not really necessary...I swear I’m having them surgically removed someday if I can ever afford it.

Well, I warned you it was a weird one.

Mine are minute. The furniture still manages to seek them out with radar, though. But if we got them removed, then Little Pig Went to Market would suddenly become very abrupt and inconclusive and sad. And this little pig had none.
How depressing is that

Okay, as for me I'd like an eclair car, a microphone, auditorium, private gym and spa. Also, I want someone to fall in love with me because I want reassurance that I'm timeless and sensational.

To be at a nightclub with flashing, coloured lights and a light-up floor- dancing to Lady Gaga's Judas and being idolized and eventually making out with someone pretty great.
What, you think I want some lemonade or something? Get real! I want parties and attention.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom