• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do your hands currently smell like?

They don't really smell like anything because I washed them with unscented soap.

They smell like cologne. I sprayed myself with a little after I got out of the shower.

They smell like Hand Sanitizer. I've been touching game controllers that have already been touched. Can't be too careful.

Fish sticks because I've been feeding baby seagulls

Seagulls will eat anything you give them, so please don't give them processed or fried foods. Small pieces of unsalted/un-fried/ fish, soft fruits/veggies, or pasta/rice will do.

Like coconut scented lotion.

Seagulls will eat anything you give them, so please don't give them processed or fried foods. Small pieces of unsalted/un-fried/ fish, soft fruits/veggies, or pasta/rice will do.

O really? I'll stop feeding them that then. They've been eating left over food like fries and fishsticks and today they're having lettuce and tomatoes because I made tacos yesterday. I always thought birds couldn't eat rice?

On topic- My hands smell like toothpaste

O really? I'll stop feeding them that then. They've been eating left over food like fries and fishsticks and today they're having lettuce and tomatoes because I made tacos yesterday. I always thought birds couldn't eat rice?

On topic- My hands smell like toothpaste

Nope, cooked rice is completely fine! :) If for some reason you are have trouble taking care them, contact a local wildlife hospital and they will take care of the seagull chicks until they are ready to be released. I should know, I'm a future volunteer. :3

Like a plum.

Back
Top Bottom