• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

Caprizant

Everything Stays
Reaction score
(I searched pretty well, and I was quite surprised I couldn't find anything like this. If, however, I missed it, I don't mind thread deletion.)

Pretty simple—guess something about the person above based on their signature.

As there is nobody above me, I'll just use the banner at the top of the page. This forum likes to have wings that look like hands.

^ likes Calvin & Hobbes and Greenhairshippng enough to make sogros for them, is a Pink Floyd fan, has an account on Wattpad, and doesn't consider ^'s blog to be terribly interesting. However, this could just be my perception of it, as the tweaked Mother quote in the banner suggests that its true form is not something I can ever hope to ascertain.

^ is insane. Catch-22. You're not really insane.

^ either likes Cilan or believes he should be locked away and never heard from again.

^ probably died in a car crash very soon after that scene.

Back
Top Bottom