• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does ^'s username tell you?

Caprizant

Everything Stays
Reaction score
I couldn't seem to find it anywhere else, so here it is. If this thread is already out there, sorry.

Basically, just like all the other types of games like this, you try to guess something about the user above you based on a part of their profile—in this situation, their username. For example:

Wild Zubat said:
There is no user above me.
Pokédexter said:
^ is tired of how many trainers complain about their presence.
Cap-Man said:
^'s gotta catch 'em all.
Axolotl said:
^ wanders through dark hallways, running from ghosts.

As there is no user above me, Bulbagarden's name tells me that it collectively likes animé episode 51.

^ For some reason, I think of arcade games when I see ^ username. So, ^ likes arcade games?

^ is attempting a rebellion against the government for trying to get rid of the last arcade. *does not know what the hell the above username actually means*

^ likes Final Fantasy and Skies of Arcadia. Now I know.

^ demands that their full name be used in all situations.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom