• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

reappears in winter
Reaction score
^ Is nobody and nothing.

★blue blur★
Reaction score
^is goofy and badass. Which makes sense, being Luigi.

reappears in winter
Reaction score
^ Does not listen.

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
^ was preoccupied with something when someone was talking to ^.

NCIS Special Agent
Reaction score
^ Wasn't paying attention whenever I explained what NCIS is.

NCIS Special Agent
Reaction score
^ Knows at least one more language than I do.

And for the record, NCIS stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

reappears in winter
Reaction score
^ Married to a Gardevoir and most likely on the run from the authorities for bestiality.