• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

Tells me something that may be metaphorical or literal. I'm gonna assume the former, since the concept of what "God" is can vary to many.

A piece of information that I'd say about 78% of fans don't even know exists.

The category for their avatar. All they need now is Lunala's Pokédex number.
Wait, what?
Lemme explain what I mean. How many people know the category for a Pokémon (such as "Tiny Bird Pokémon" or "Legendary Pokémon"), let alone those who actually use the Pokédex outside of every first catch registration? I figure the average player doesn't care for the smaller details (that I admit, I myself appreciate).

Wants others to join up with

Likes rocks from outter space
(don't know what Waifu is)

gets to control what happens in its life

Back
Top Bottom