• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the above image tell you about the user above

^ Thinks that the newspaper guy, J. Jonah Jameson, is the best actor Marvel has ever cast.

Yeet.png

Somehow, the Chevy brand is integrated into the canonical Zelda timeline. That, and apparently ^ is trying to resurrect all sorts of memes from the graveyard in an attempt to make a style for himself, based on the fact that the file is literally called yeet and ^ literally had Shrek, who went memetic back in 2013, as an avatar.

He likes Vocaloids, especially Hatsune Miku (I know this is a fact about you xD)

IMG_3636.jpg
Looking through my old stuff I found these, I drew and colored them as a 11\12 years old kid many years ago, when AG was airing in my homecountry. Yes, I did use the names in English back then lol

Chidamah ri might be into lizards, and is showing us that in a very good artwork.

IMG_3638.jpg
I did this one back in pre-school, at 5 or 6 lol Pokemon was exploding in that time, it was the number one hit among kids around the world.

who-oah!
those are super good!
once tennis is over (it might be over for me now because I hurt my knee), I'm gonna start trying to draw. finally.

it tells that you have been dedicated to drawing for a long time.

I was also into tennis lol I want to much to play it again. I might have the opportunity now that I'm away from that God of Grudge xD Don't tell me you're also into playing keyboard... It's something I loved to do but sadly stopped, now I really want to get back to it.

And thanks, but I haven't been all that dedicated. Thing is, I really liked to draw when I was a child, but as a teenager I stopped completely, and spent a few good years without producing anything. Let's say I was already an adult when I started doing it again.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom