• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

EternalPokéFanGirl

Yes! I know what you're thinking. He's BEAUTIFUL ♥
Reaction score
The way many real-life insects have eye-shaped spots on their bodies to deter predators.
7909885252_e8287b1fef_c.jpg

bug-with-two-big-black-spots-on-back.jpg

e13u9c3fk5j7.jpg

Galarian Mr. Mime

Indecision

The Fool: Empty, yet carrying infinite potential
Reaction score
Pronouns
He, etc.
A-ha's "Take On Me", Galarian Mr. Mime's theme song in RTGame's Pokémon Shield playthrough. There also existed a separate version of it for Mr. Rime, though I don't know how to describe it.

Kartana

takoyaki

「今、叶わないことのない」
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
Misread the name as Katana, lol
Makes me think of things like Voltron or Gundam from the head.

Luxray

Orchid

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Scraggy was one of my favorite new Pokémon when Gen 5 came out, so I guess it reminds me of seeing it in the wild for the first time and being like "OMG I need it!!!" :LOL: It also reminds me I thought it was a Ground-type for ages, since it appears on that sandstorm route.

Raikou

takoyaki

「今、叶わないことのない」
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
I remember an episode of an Electabuzz in a baseball uniform, I think.

Charjabug

TheGoldenDuck

Look out! Here comes the Pie Man!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
A bus and of course those big batteries.

Spinda

Chevywolf30

Not left handed, but I sure am a southpaw
Reaction score
How I used to mispronounce MIDna (from Zelda: Twilight Princess) as MINda and how I thought it was so cool that there was a Pokemon that rhymed witha Zelda character! but not really lol.

Blastoise

takoyaki

「今、叶わないことのない」
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
I think Blue used Blastoise in Generations??

Ditto