• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Reminds me of my experience encountering it for the first time in White Version. I'm pretty sure I didn't know it was going to be there beforehand (I was just exploring the Giant Chasm for fun, from what I remember), so needless to say I was shocked when I ran into it. I thought it was the coolest, most amazing legendary I had ever seen at the time. It's a fond Gen V memory I have...

Scatterbug

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Those black fuzzy caterpillars I use to play with when I was younger, also the single tooth it has reminds me of Tommy Pickles from Rugrats.

Ursaluna

MissDelibirda

Somewhat prudish.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Reminds me of the nature in my country, but also the night sky.

Flaaffy.

Chilon

Sorry Skarmory!!!:(
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
A cloudy fellow with a strange color that doesn't suit Ampharos. Otherwise: You could read his life motto from his lips: Always keep your head above the clouds, wag your tail a bit and just let everything pass under him that doesn't itch. Nasty Bird: Fearow

Auragod2008

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
that weird episode of teen titans go where raven shows her legs and everyone kinda simps over them

reshiram

Auragod2008

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
That one jessie lost because she sucked at keeping her pokeballs in her hand or bag XD

Tepig

Top Bottom