• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

The fact that it should have gotten an evolution or a Mega or some kind of love.
I have faith they’ll get around to it soon with all the gen 2 mons that have been getting love this gen (Corsola, Stantler, Ursaring, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Typhlosion)

Blaziken reminds me of this little toy Blaziken I’ve had since I was a kid that lights up and says its name when you press on its head. I dug it up a little while back and was shocked to find that it still works

Frillish

Those painful grass burrs I used to run into as a kid.
Grass-burs.jpg

Slugma

The Gastly that posed as the spirit of a young woman in the episode The Ghost of Maiden's Peak in order to keep her legend alive because he was friends with the actual spirit of that young woman... and also the fact that he created an illusion of a cross between Venusaur and Blastoise which he called "Venustoise"

Bewear

Back
Top Bottom